• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Keith Tanaka

Keith Tanaka

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 01:40 PM

After a 2 year setback due to the Pandemic, we finally held our Trans Am Enduro at Buena Park Raceway.
It was worth the wait!

8 teams battled during the 4 hour enduro with one team clearly ahead of the others.
Team Whiplash (Hector Gonzalez, Phil Nyland, Mill Conroy) won easily as they had no problems during the enduro. Gonzo's articulating pan chassis Cuda was very quick and handled great. All three team members drove a fast trouble free race. 
Second place had Team Clash running well (Jim Lane, Tim Herrera, Doug Jacks) and third place was Team Autorama (Marco Carvalho, Rick Linn, Rick Jocham) not far behind Clash.

As usual some teams experienced various problems during the enduro but all had a good time racing hardbody scale cars at BPR.

Thanks to Robert Range and Steve Leibrecht for supporting D3 Hardbody Racing at Buena Park Raceway. Thanks to Robert and his wife for providing pizzas, salads and fruit for the racers!
Thanks to our three enduro race directors, Dennis Samson, Mill Conroy and Victor Dubrowsky.

Here's the race/photo report: https://socald3.smug...nduro/i-jpm3fRG

Next D3 Hardbody races at BPR, Sunday July 17, 2022. Additional race on the 5th Sunday in July (31st).

Keith🙂

• spudboy and Roy Lievanos like this

Team Rolling Hills circa '66-'68

#2 John Gorski

John Gorski

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts

Posted 16 June 2022 - 08:17 AM

Thanks for the Awesome report Keith! Congrats to the winners & all competing racers! 

John Gorski, Jr.

Home of the Gorski Double-Micro Controller

#3 Keith Tanaka

Keith Tanaka

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 16 June 2022 - 01:31 PM

Thanks John, it was nice to resume our annual hardbody enduro race after a two year hiatus due to the Pandemic.

Keith :)

Team Rolling Hills circa '66-'68

#4 Tom Eatherly

Tom Eatherly

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 16 June 2022 - 09:08 PM

Nice video's and report. As I'm trying to keep my racing going, I'd really like to be part of this next time. This looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully.

Tom Eatherly

Electric Dreams Online Shop