Photo

Deadline for SERRA™ Racer Questionnaire return is Friday!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,547 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:27 AM

Just a note to let all SERRA™ racers know that we will accept complete Racer Questionnaires until:

Friday, July 10, 2009

If you have raced at a SERRA series event and haven't received a Questionnaire to submit, please PM cheater or Jay Guard and we'll get one to you.

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap

#2 Pappy

Pappy

Grand Champion Poster

• 14,067 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:59 AM

I think Friday is July 10th. (now corrected by moderator)
I didn't get one Cheater, you said you wanted me to fill one out.

Jim "Butch" Dunaway 

I don't always go the extra mile, but when I do it's because I missed my exit. 
All my life I've strived to keep from becoming a millionaire, so far I've succeeded. 
There are three kinds of people in the world, those that are good at math and those that aren't. 
No matter how big of a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people, believe me, I've tried.

2000 Jackasses

#3 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 25,547 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:25 AM

There was a character missing in your email address in the SERRA database, Butch. Fixed and a copy has been sent to you.

I was just notified that I sent the Questionnaire in this morning's resend in Word document format, rather in the RTF (interchange) format I used the first time.

If anyone is having trouble opening the file I sent this morning, please PM Jay Guard for a replacement file which any word processing program should be able to open.

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap

#4 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 25,547 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:38 AM

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for getting your SERRA Racer Questionnaire to Jay or me is this Friday.

There are still a lot of you who haven't taken a few moments to fill it out and email or snail mail it back to us.

WE WANT YOUR INPUT!!!

In fact, we're pleading and begging for it. And you know what they say about voting: if you don't vote, you don't morally have the right to complain about who got elected!

Same for SERRA. If you don't give us your input by returning a filled-out Racer Questionnaire, you deserve all the crappy stuff Jay and I inflict on you! LOL!!!

Gregory Wells

Electric Dreams Online Shop