• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

can-am.final.jpg

F1.FINAL.jpg

StockCar.FINAL.jpg

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap

#2 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:13 AM

Point tallies have been updated to include SERRA™ #19 at Cordle Model Speedway in Marietta, GA, on Jan. 16, 2010.

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap

#3 Raceworld61

Raceworld61

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:14 AM

Greg,

The Can-Am points reflect Steve McBride and Bill Bowers, twice.

Chad
Chad Harrington - slot car bully and most of the time faster than you were!
5 Time National Champion

Raceworld Speedway

#4 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:53 AM

Thanks for spotting that, Chad. I still need to update the points to include the last race and when I do that, I'll fix the error.

Gregory Wells

#5 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

Ok, guys, I FINALLY got the points updated through LaGrange. Sorry for being so slack...

I also fixed the duplicate entries Chad noted in the Can-Am table.

Gregory Wells

#6 Raceworld61

Raceworld61

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:20 PM

Greg,

Now you have an issue with some of the drivers totals not adding up correctly.

Bill Bowers
Raymond Gonzalez
Lamar McClellan

Chad
Chad Harrington - slot car bully and most of the time faster than you were!
5 Time National Champion

Raceworld Speedway

#7 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:58 AM

Thanks for spotting that, Chad. Excel is not one of those programs I use a lot so I am a little clumsy with it. Should be fixed now.

Plus, the Points tallies have been updated to include SERRA™ #21 in Pickens, SC.

Gregory Wells

#8 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

I have revised the first post in this thread to show the final SERRA™ Series points totals for the eight 2009-10 SERRA™ Series races.

I'll be working now on setting up the SERRA™ Class Championships grids for our final 2009-10 SERRA™ race at Flashbacks in Snellville, GA, in May 15. This is one race you won't want to miss!

As a reminder, we will be resetting the starting Championship Points for all entrants prior to the last event, ala NASCAR's Chase scenario in recent years. The bottom line is, in the final Championship Mains, even the eighth place starter has a mathematical chance of winning the Championship. Should make for a very interesting event. Hope to see everyone there!

Gregory Wells

#9 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:12 AM

Oops, looks like I screwed up somewhere, as I show Chris Barnes as being at race 22, when in fact he skipped that race to film a wedding, of all things.

I'll double-check everything AGAIN and post corrected versions later tonight.

Gregory Wells

#10 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:08 AM

Please note that I have uploaded a new Can-Am Points table, after correcting an error where I gave Steve McBride's points at SERRA™ 22 to someone who wasn't even there.

I have also refigured the drops, after being reminded that the points scheme was for three drops in Can-Am, not the two I originally "dis-remembered".

Here's a reminder of how the SERRA™ Class Championships will be decided.

Series Points, accumulated at the season's first eight events, determine six racers who will be seeded into the Championship Race held at the ninth event of the season in May. Each Class Championship Race will determine the 2009-10 SERRA™ Class Champion.

Series Points at each Series Race will be at awarded as follows:

1st = 8 points
2nd = 7
3rd = 6
4th = 5
5th = 4
6th = 3
7th = 2
8th (and all lower finishers) = 1

TQ in Can-Am qualifying will be awarded 1 point at each Series Race.

A Can-Am racer will be able to drop his three (3) worst finishes (i.e. three of eight). Stock Car and F1 racers will be allowed a single drop of finishing points (i.e. one of four).

At the ninth event, in addition to the SERRA™ Class Championship Races, a round-robin Championship consolation (Consi) race will be held for racers that did not seed into the Championship Race. The top two finishers in each Class Consi will advance to the Class Championship Race, with this restriction: only finishers who have accumulated at least one (1) Series Point in the class during the season are eligible to advance.

After the Consi, the seeded and advancing racers' Series Points rankings will convert to Championship Points in this fashion:

1st seed = 100 points
2nd seed = 98
3rd seed = 96
4th seed = 94
5th seed = 92
6th seed = 91
7th advancing = 90
8th advancing = 90

The Championship Points for the Championship Race will be awarded as follows:

1st = 16 points
2nd = 14
3rd = 12
4th = 10
5th = 8
6th = 6
7th = 4
8th = 2

The SERRA™ 2009-10 Series Class Champions will be determined by the total number of Championship Points accumulated in each class. If there is a tie in Championship Points the racer with the most Series Points will be advanced to the higher finishing position.

Gregory Wells

Electric Dreams Online Shop