• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Keith Tanaka

Keith Tanaka

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:41 PM

Philippe, when is the first TSRF race of 2007? What class car and track?
I have a question concerning a hardbody GT1 have. It's a Tamiya Toyota GT1. It's a nice looking car, but the body does not have enough clearance for the TSRF rear wheels. Even if I narrow the tires, the rim still touches the body. Anyway, I was wondering if I can use another wheel/tire? I have a set of Slick 7 rears which are the same diameter as the TSRF rear tires, but the wheel is narrower. This wheel would provide the clearance needed to use the Toyota GT body. Would these wheels/tires be allowed for the TSRF GT race?
Oops, I have another problem with clearance on this hardbody. There's not enough clearance for the spur gear!

Keith :)
Team Rolling Hills circa '66-'68

#2 TSR

TSR

The Dokktor is IN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,292 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:57 PM

The whole calendar and rules for Division 3 and TSRF will be posted after a meeting that we are having tomorrow. :)

Philippe de Lespinay

"We are the D..., uh, the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile"

#3 KTM300

KTM300

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:53 AM

Can we expect more 1/32 scale races this year?Maybe even a seperate series including Nasar bodies.How long until the schedule is posted?
Mike Chavez

#4 TSR

TSR

The Dokktor is IN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,292 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 12:24 AM

The program has 12 races on which 4 are for 1/32 scale. However we may if there is enough interest, have 1/32 NASCAR races using Scalextric bodies.
So anyone in favor, say "Aye".

Philippe de Lespinay

"We are the D..., uh, the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile"

Electric Dreams Online Shop