• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pappy

Pappy

Grand Champion Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,067 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:12 PM

I forgot to send a reminder to Jerry at JK Products about our race at Fast Eddie's in time and Jerry is out of the office and won't be back till next week. So there won't be any JK Spec prizes or plaque. So we are going to basically cancel the JK Spec race but if we have enough guys who want to race just for the fun of it we will. I would imagine Fast Eddie would supply some prizes if we did. Sorry about that.

Jim "Butch" Dunaway 

I don't always go the extra mile, but when I do it's because I missed my exit. 
All my life I've strived to keep from becoming a millionaire, so far I've succeeded. 
There are three kinds of people in the world, those that are good at math and those that aren't. 
No matter how big of a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people, believe me, I've tried.

2000 Jackasses

#2 Racin67Chevy

Racin67Chevy

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

Team ZoMaxx have 2 cars ready to go. Anyone else what to race?

RacinRoss

RacinRoss
My Track
Raceway Facebook 

Ross Bowman

#3 Pappy

Pappy

Grand Champion Poster

• 14,067 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

Ross,

You can still run them in the Can Am race. Put a GT Coupe body on them and run them in the GT Coupe race too.

Jim "Butch" Dunaway 

All my life I've strived to keep from becoming a millionaire, so far I've succeeded. 
There are three kinds of people in the world, those that are good at math and those that aren't. 
No matter how big of a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people, believe me, I've tried.

2000 Jackasses

#4 Steve Deiters

Steve Deiters

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

It's always great that JK makes a generous donation of prizes every month for this race series. This month if prize donations don't happen for one reason or another should be no big deal. Let's just plan on running the class anyway as if there were prizes to given out. I think most people are there for the day at the raceway and the competition. I'm sure most racers will have JK Spec cars ready to go anyway.

In closing many thanks to JK for their support of this class during this past winter racing season. It was appreciated by all the racers.

#5 Steve Deiters

Steve Deiters

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:59 AM

One question for the track opening time on Saturday. Is the time zone in Indiana at Fast Eddie's the same as Ohio? Don't want to get there too early. 8:00 o'clock in Ohio is 7:00 o'clock in Indiana?

#6 Pappy

Pappy

Grand Champion Poster

• 14,067 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:24 AM

I'm pretty sure we are on the same time Steve. But I'll double check with Ed on Wednesday.

Jim "Butch" Dunaway 

2000 Jackasses

#7 Ron Hershman

Ron Hershman

Grand Champion Poster

• 22,051 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:28 AM

Same time.... Indiana goes by EST these days.

Electric Dreams Online Shop