4 replies to this topic

#1 CruzinBob

CruzinBob

Track Owner, Builder, Mobile Track Master

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:46 PM

This track will end my Spring flurry of track builds. I have to think how many I've built in the last month or so but it's more than several! The last four are not braided yet :(

OK, so here's a second CARS track that will be waiting for Bill to mold his way around the course. He started plans for this with another single carousel and then said - "How about a double carousel?" "You bet" says I! ;)

This little gem to be is 3.5 x 10'.

Track 2nd CARS 023.JPG

Track 2nd CARS 025.JPG

Track 2nd CARS 028.JPG

Track 2nd CARS 026.JPG

Track 2nd CARS 027.JPG
Bob Scott
Cruzin' Mobile Slot Car Racing

Men can heal the lustful. Angels can heal the malicious. Only God can heal the proud. - St. John Climacus

#2 68Caddy

68Caddy

The Direktor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,546 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:50 PM

Because your are my friend but what is this word: :blink: "themed" did I miss out on this one!

Nice build but you need to relax and have a Bud! ;)

Nesta
- Gabriel
Nesta Szabo

In this bright future you can't forget your past.
BMW (Bob Marley and the Wailers)

United we stand and divided we fall, the Legends are complete.
I'm racing the best here at BP but Father time is much better then all of us united.
Not a snob in this hobby, after all it will be gone, if we keep on going like we do, and I have nothing to prove so I keep on posting because I have nothing to gain.
It's our duty to remember the past so we can have a future.

Pistol Pete you will always be in my memory.

#3 CruzinBob

CruzinBob

Track Owner, Builder, Mobile Track Master

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:03 AM

Because your are my friend but what is this word: :blink: "themed" did I miss out on this one!

Nice build but you need to relax and have a Bud! ;)

It is no wonder you like this emoticon.

Posted Image

Check this oooOUT...

themed (thPosted Imagemd)adj.Usage Problem Involving a particular topic or motif. Often used in combination: a colonial-themed tourist attraction.Usage Note: Perhaps because of the spectacular success of theme parks, the noun theme has recently developed the adjectival form, themed, which is used in combination with an adjective or noun to mean "designed around a particular theme." However, themed has not yet found widespread favor outside the entertainment business. In fact, only 36 percent of the Usage Panel approves of it in sentences like Some have criticized the network for rejecting two gay-themed commercials. Their disapproval may stem from the inference that this adjectival participle must come from a verb "to theme," rather than from the noun theme (as left-handed comes from the noun hand). Although many common verbs, such as telephone, began their lives as nouns, there is often very strong resistance when a noun first begins to be used as a verb. There are indeed instances of theme being used as a verb, but they are relatively rarePosted Imagea fact that seems to suit the Usage Panel. Ninety-two percent reject the sentence Disney will theme the new attraction to fit in with the promotions for its latest animated film.The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Bob Scott
Cruzin' Mobile Slot Car Racing

Men can heal the lustful. Angels can heal the malicious. Only God can heal the proud. - St. John Climacus

#4 HarV Wallbanger III

HarV Wallbanger III

Racing inta OLD age!

• Member at Peace
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:34 AM

HA! It's funny Nesta we normally wonder what the heck you are saying and now you have to ask us! :blink::laugh2: looks good Bob!

Barney Poynor
12/26/51-1/31/22
Requiescat in Pace

#5 68Caddy

68Caddy

The Direktor

• 10,546 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:26 PM

Nothing wrong about asking about words that's how you improve your English! ;)
Great stuff Bob and have fun at the Fair.

Nesta
- Gabriel
Nesta Szabo

In this bright future you can't forget your past.
BMW (Bob Marley and the Wailers)

United we stand and divided we fall, the Legends are complete.
I'm racing the best here at BP but Father time is much better then all of us united.
Not a snob in this hobby, after all it will be gone, if we keep on going like we do, and I have nothing to prove so I keep on posting because I have nothing to gain.
It's our duty to remember the past so we can have a future.

Pistol Pete you will always be in my memory.

Electric Dreams Online Shop