#1 Dave Larsen

Dave Larsen

Race Leader

• Partial Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

I've been screwing around with slots once again. :wink3:

... And have found that Mill's :friends: tire lotion works FANTASTIC :wizard: on bringing old, dried-out tires that can not be replaced back to life :hang3: ...

As the rear tires on this Riggen Semi Truck trailer that are pressed on. I put a couple of coats on them and cleaned them after each coat with lighter fluid and they are nice and soft once again. :yahoo:

Posted Image

Dave :dance3:
Dave Larsen ..... AKA "The Vitter"  :diablo:..... Big or Small ..... I build them all   :sun_bespectacled:

#2 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:07 PM

Dave, glad to see you again my friend, and if you need mor Mill's Magic, just let me know and I will send you some up. The stuff works great to restore tires and any rubber to like new condition, and can be used multiple times to bring the rubber back. Also, when breaking in a new track, it helps foam tires to lay down a nice layer of rubber . Anyone with a home track can ask Dennis Samson how well the lotion worked on laying down traction on his track.

Mill Conroy

AKA : TWO LAP CONROY, Anointed Trigger Monkey by Mike Swiss

Deal me life's toughest cards, without chance for hope nor fame, just let me play this one last hand, and I'll win this whole damn game.

Second Most Interesting Man in the World.

#3 Dave Larsen

Dave Larsen

Race Leader

• Partial Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:14 PM

Thanks Buddy :friends:

You bet I can use some more there Mill :wizard: whens the next race at BP? I hope EVERYONE is fine? The next big gig, I'll be heading down there to hang out :sun_bespectacled:
Dave Larsen ..... AKA "The Vitter"  :diablo:..... Big or Small ..... I build them all   :sun_bespectacled:

#4 HarV Wallbanger III

HarV Wallbanger III

Racing inta OLD age!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,023 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:40 AM

So what's my Love Lotion?...... Mill

Barney Poynor
"BRONCO" BARNEY
Team CORT!

Hello my name is Barney and I was... I am addicted to glue, magnets, and wings... I have been clean and sober years now... NOW I'm hooked on 1/32 club track racing! Dang!

"Even if you're on the Right Track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!"

If you remember
screw-on braid, motors that look like padlocks, that dang fuse wire in Cox controllers, "hand" painted bodies, the very first can motors from Mabuchi, and the smell of wintergreen then you are OLD!... like me!

Enjoy life! Race Slot Cars and read SlotBlog!

#5 sidejobjon

sidejobjon

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

Vitter,
That Riggen trailer is Great. I have some old sponge whats the lotion?
Thanks
John Falzarano

#6 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

This is a special Tire Lotion, Blue Magic, that I make. It restores foam rubber, whether it is treated or untreated, as long as they are not complete rocks. Many top racers are using this, such as Jay Kisling, Mike Iles, Sano Dave, and this does not eat away bodies and paint, you only need to rub it thorougly on, wait 10 seconds, then wipe completely off. Mill

Mill Conroy

Deal me life's toughest cards, without chance for hope nor fame, just let me play this one last hand, and I'll win this whole damn game.

#7 MantaRay

MantaRay

a dearly-missed departed member

• Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,859 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:28 AM

I also approve this product.. It even softens up Wonder
Ray
Ray Price
11/4/49-1/23/15
Requiescat in Pace

#8 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

Grand Champion Poster

• 5,336 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:12 AM

So what's my Love Lotion?...... Mill

When ya steal enough good ideas Barney it's called "Research"!! :) Enjoy Turkey Day!!!!
She's real fine, my 409!!!

#9 TSR

TSR

The Dokktor is IN

• 41,292 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

Works great on chapped lips too!

Philippe de Lespinay

"We are the D..., uh, the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile"

#10 MantaRay

MantaRay

• Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,859 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

Were any animals harmed in the research? It does smell good!!!!!!!!!!!
Ray Price
11/4/49-1/23/15
Requiescat in Pace

#11 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:08 PM

Tim, I did not "Steal Anything ", I even made a batch for Barney of this new tire stuff and gave it to him. This is a unique formula that I worked on that is organic, works incredibly well, and started a long time ago in research after I had a conversation with Greg Gilbert and Chris Chikiras ( sorry Chris if I missed the spelling on your last name!) . I continued to work on this, just like the braid juice that I gave out at the Jail Door Deadman Enduro, the braid juice worked amazingly , even the wing car guys loved it because it does not allow the braid to burn .

This will soon be available for sale, but I have been sampling it to racers all over the country, and everyone has given me wonderful feedback, and Terry Schmid and John Gorski have been coming up with some cool names for me to name the product. I will be sending out some more samples to a few of the races coming up in Retro , so that more racers can try it. I sent samples out for all the guys at the Fall Brawl. Anyone needing more or more information, just send me a PM. WHEN YOUR TIRES NEED HELP, GRAB FOR THE BLUE MAGIC !

Mill Conroy

#12 The Bugman

The Bugman

• Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:30 PM

When ya steal enough good ideas Barney it's called "Research"!! :) Enjoy Turkey Day!!!!

like most of the "winning podium" chassis youve stolen,, er,,er,,er,, copied ,,from other originals eh Tim :laugh2:
Oscar Morales
8/16/49-9/18/13
Requiescat in Pace

#13 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

Grand Champion Poster

• 5,336 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

Hey I've always been good at copying!!!! And only WITH permission from the builder!! Like Warmack, Samson etc. --- never claimed to be a "designer"--just a builder!!
T

#14 Gary Lum

Gary Lum

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

It even works good on drag tires! :good: I tried some last year when I was having trouble at the drag race portion of the Boola race. Mill rubbed some into my tires and next pass I ran 116.99 for top speed of the meet! Thanks Mill!

#15 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:54 PM

Tim, I did not need permission from anyone, I invented this myself. I also gave out lots to people who were in the racing circle at Dennis Samson's Pebblestone Raceway, and my Blue magic is different from what Barney had made. Also, Barney asked me to make a batch for him, which I did. Why would I do this if he already had his own ? Thankfully, the racers that I have given out samples to all love it and want more. Just wait, there is more innovation on the horizon, .........

Thanks Gary for the compliment, I know that it worked for several of the drag racers and wing car racers that I tried it on . To be able to run with great grip on the dragstrip with less rolling resistance is a big plus !

Mill Conroy

#16 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

Grand Champion Poster

• 5,336 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

Tim, I did not need permission from anyone, I invented this myself. I also gave out lots to people who were in the racing circle at Dennis Samson's Pebblestone Raceway, and my Blue magic is different from what Barney had made. Also, Barney asked me to make a batch for him, which I did. Why would I do this if he already had his own ? Thankfully, the racers that I have given out samples to all love it and want more. Just wait, there is more innovation on the horizon, .........

Thanks Gary for the compliment, I know that it worked for several of the drag racers and wing car racers that I tried it on . To be able to run with great grip on the dragstrip with less rolling resistance is a big plus !

HEY-- I NEVER said anything about your sauce--I replied to BARNEY'S post!! RELAX---enjoy Turkey Day!! T

#17 Tom Eatherly

Tom Eatherly

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:12 PM

Dang it Mill, didn't you get my PM? :o
Tom Eatherly

#18 The Bugman

The Bugman

• Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:45 PM

AND HOW IT WORKS,i was testing my Can-Ams & F-1's yesterday at BPR King Track yellow lane,while the others were D3'n,on the FLAT TRACK,,,,Mill applied some of his tire lotion,,my times went down .2 tenth with every car tested,,,best was 4.31 on yellow,,,,,,
thats good enuff proof for me
Oscar Morales
8/16/49-9/18/13
Requiescat in Pace

#19 Hangtime

Hangtime

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

Hi, I want to get a tube. How do I go about it? Your mail is full. thanks
Rick Arrendale

#20 Mark Wampler

Mark Wampler

Grand Champion Poster

• Subscriber
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

Terry brought us some samples. Good stuff. Thanks Mill
You can quote me.

-Mark

#21 stumbley

stumbley

Grand Champion Poster

• 5,325 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Does it work on regular rubber or silicon/urethane tires?
Stan Smith
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No one is completely useless - you can always serve as a bad example." -PartiStan

Democracies endure until the citizens care more for what the state can give them than for its ability to defend rich and poor alike; until they care more for their privileges than their responsibilities; until they learn they can vote largess from the public treasury and use the state as an instrument for plundering, first those who have wealth, then those who create it -- Jerry Pournelle.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action. - George Washington

Things that are Too Big To Fail sooner or later become like Queen Bees, the Alpha and Omega of all activity, resulting in among other things, the inability to think of anything else but servicing them. - Richard Fernandez, The Belmont Club

#22 MantaRay

MantaRay

• Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,859 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

Hi Mill...

Please call or PM after you clean out your old messages.

Thanks.

Ray
Ray Price
11/4/49-1/23/15
Requiescat in Pace

#23 HarV Wallbanger III

HarV Wallbanger III

Racing inta OLD age!

• 6,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

"Also, Barney asked me to make a batch for him, which I did. Why would I do this if he already had his own ?"

I never asked you to make any lotion for me Mill.... I asked (after you offered) if I could get food grade wintergreen from you and you said yes (but never did get me any) You then gave me some of your first "white magic" stuff but it was too oily and, like many I did not like it. Then you came out with the blue magic and I have asked but you have never gave me any yet.
Get your story straight Mill. I wish I had seen this BS sooner....

Barney Poynor
"BRONCO" BARNEY
Team CORT!

Hello my name is Barney and I was... I am addicted to glue, magnets, and wings... I have been clean and sober years now... NOW I'm hooked on 1/32 club track racing! Dang!

If you remember
screw-on braid, motors that look like padlocks, that dang fuse wire in Cox controllers, "hand" painted bodies, the very first can motors from Mabuchi, and the smell of wintergreen then you are OLD!... like me!

#24 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

Barney, all I can say is , the Blue Magic is used by the top racers, such as Duran, Cukras, Tore, at Buena Park. Blue Magic is quite different from what you are calling Love Lotion, and racers all over the country are now using it, such as Ray Price, Howie, Rob Hanson, Greg VanPeenan , etc..... Haruki has it in Japan, and sorry if it bothers you, I will give you a sample when I see you at the Choti Race, I have samples for you to include with all the entries.... Just tried to help out the Choti Racers with a donation, do not see anyone else pitching in...

Mill Conroy

#25 HarV Wallbanger III

HarV Wallbanger III

Racing inta OLD age!

• 6,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Mill the only thing that bothers me is you passing off this post:
""Also, Barney asked me to make a batch for him, which I did. Why would I do this if he already had his own ?"

Because it is not true. I have no problem with you making something to sell I'm sure it's good... just get your story right. I have no plans to make my own and have always given it out for free to anyone.
Make all you want, sell it or whatever Mill. I have never had plans to market the stuff I make.

Barney Poynor
"BRONCO" BARNEY
Team CORT!

If you remember

#26 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

AND HOW IT WORKS,i was testing my Can-Ams & F-1's yesterday at BPR King Track yellow lane,while the others were D3'n,on the FLAT TRACK,,,,Mill applied some of his tire lotion,,my times went down .2 tenth with every car tested,,,best was 4.31 on yellow,,,,,,
thats good enuff proof for me

So glad that Oscar did like it ! And yes Barney, I will still offer it for sale to whomever wants it, and yes I stand by my statement that you asked me at Dennis Samson's to make you some.....

Mill Conroy

#27 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

Grand Champion Poster

• 5,336 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

I don't care who sells what to whom---but one thing is FOR SURE---Barney had his "love lotion" tire treatment for MONTHS before Mill ever came up with "blue magic"!! Dennis and I were using it in our home race tracks for a long time--- before March of 2011 when my track was installed at my house. FWIW
T

#28 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

Tim, if you ever got it right, the first batch I made was for the GT-12 ,Eurosport guys , based on a conversation with Adam Kirschoffer, Greg Gilbert and Chris C. from up north. This was a year before we ever started racing at Dennis' . It was white then, and originally came from talking to these guys..... Now You Know .....

Mill Conroy

#29 HarV Wallbanger III

HarV Wallbanger III

Racing inta OLD age!

• 6,023 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

Mill... I asked you for some that others had to try it ... I did not ask you to make it for me, I just wanted to try yours to compare it to my stuff.

Barney Poynor
"BRONCO" BARNEY
Team CORT!

If you remember

#30 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

All of this matters little, I just wanted to make a gesture to give some Blue Magic to the Choti Racer's, because I respect their efforts and no one else had made any race donations....... Just tried to help out......

Mill Conroy

#31 The Bugman

The Bugman

• Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

So glad that Oscar did like it ! And yes Barney, I will still offer it for sale to whomever wants it, and yes I stand by my statement that you asked me at Dennis Samson's to make you some.....

mill;
yes it did work good too,,its just i asked you at least 1/2dozen times for some of your tire stuff,and still waiting since
at least the ZIMMERMAN RACES,,,and never received any (i did offer to buy some), to me theyre both equal,tho the white creme(which is the only ive ever tried) was the only i ever saw,,,,,
and Barney gave me a bottle thats worked just fine for me.because "like you said"(the Blue Magic is used by the top racers, such as Duran, Cukras, Tore, at Buena Park.)guess im not one of those TOP BP RACERS to qualify for some.
Oscar Morales
8/16/49-9/18/13
Requiescat in Pace

#32 Old pink can guy

Old pink can guy

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

Oscar did you condsider your tude when asking Mill?
Ken Botts

Electric Dreams Online Shop