• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

Today's racing was fun for all. There were more crazy events happening, not the least of which was Jay Henry's Motor Flame-Out !

Bryan Warmack won the Can-am, with a fast lap of 4.12 on blue. Mill Conroy was second and the immortal Dokk , Philippe De Lespinay was third. Mike Low, a friend of Oscar's and Cukras joined us along with Marc Franco, Tim Neja, Eddie Shorer, and Jay Henry. A big thanks to Barney Poyner , who race directed , and a Big Thank you to Greg, who always prepares a great track, Jeff Easterly who watches over things, and Thanks to Debbie and Jim Watterson for the Buena Park that we all love to race at.

In an unusual race, I spun a crown gear, Philippe twice had motor clips come off his car, Bryan forgot to hook up his controller and we started a heat with Bryan observing everyone when I called out, "Hey Bryan , aren't you on Red ? ". Tim spun a pinion, Eddie had a motor that started out a dog, and actually started making a comeback at the end, while Jay fried a motor in the last heat, it was STILL SMOKING minutes after the race !

Great time had by all, and do not forget to join us at the S.C.R.R.A. PETE ZIMMERMAN MEMORIAL FESTIVAL OF SPEED ON MARCH 24TH.

Mill Conroy

AKA : TWO LAP CONROY, Anointed Trigger Monkey by Mike Swiss

Deal me life's toughest cards, without chance for hope nor fame, just let me play this one last hand, and I'll win this whole damn game.

Second Most Interesting Man in the World.

#27 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

Grand Champion Poster

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,803 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

Fun day of racing-- wish we had more racers!! Well--the Zimmerman should be well attended!! Got my Retro pro car sorted out with some help from Phillippe--and the F-1 and Can am cars I've got should be fine!! Looking forward to a fun day at the Z--and built a small Sprint car for the new 1/32 class back on the Kingleman!! These are going to be cool little race cars!! THanks all that helped race today.,
CYA at the track!
T
She's real fine, my 409!!!

Electric Dreams Online Shop