Photo

Thanks to all Penn-Ohio racers and tracks!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bud Bartos

Bud Bartos

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

Just want to say thanks for the great racing series. I had some of the best times this past season meeting races new and old. All the tracks did a great job of putting the events on and the food was awesome !!!
I learned alot and even got several wins in. Oh and I'm still learning.

Can't wait till next season !!!!!
Bud Bartos

#2 Keith Boots Mayo

Keith Boots Mayo

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

I concur Bud... Today did not disappoint. Chuck is hooked. We borrowed 3 cars for him to race today. (1 of which he got a 2nd place Concours in). The food was wonderful, the hospitality was GREAT, the awards were absolutely out of this world and more prizes than Unca Dan has tricks up his sleeve. Speaking of which, Unca Dan laughed more today than we have heard collectively in the last 3 months...

Anthony will be posting a "Thank You" note tomorrow in the FB group. He is SO coming back next year as is Bubba (my dad)

Mark, Leeroy, Brian, Ron, & Lester... You guys make this series accessible and open. Frank would be proud to see what this has become.

Rick, Ricky, Steve, Bud and the rest of our sponsors. Way To GO!

B.O.D. - You guys got a great thing here... Keep rollin! Bigger and Better for 2012-13!

And finally all the personalities... Tiffany, The Mad Mexican, Saxx, Denny, Steve P, Unca Dan, Jimmy V & Al "Puddles"... U guys make the stories that we tell new racers about.

Oh... and always remember, Chaos is always lurking with a smile in the next turn!!!
Keith Mayo

#3 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

Thanks everyone I had a great time good food great racing and an awesome race. I would like to thank everyone that help put this great season together Dan Meyers,Leeroy,Brian,Ron,Mark and Lester thanks for the fantastic season.

Thanks to all the sponsors RGEO,FSF,Bud Bartos,Steve Koepp and all the other sponsors.

I hope to be allowed to make more races next season and thankyou for this amazing season.
Daniel Kuntzman

#4 Larry Mattingly

Larry Mattingly

Posting Leader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

The numbers speak for themselves...

At the BCR Nordscleif 155' flat track Saturday:

35 racers...

97 entries...

23 P-O Stock Cars.. (the stockers rock on the oval!)

33 Can-Am

22 P-O Formula One

19 Flexi-GT

And, this was on the toughest Retro track in the country... Priceless

The Series continues to grow, with many new faces in the house yesterday.

LM

#5 Mad Mexican

Mad Mexican

Safer Barrier Tester!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

Amigos,

The Penn-Ohio had another great series season hard to believe couple years ago it started at Bristolville with just a hand full of Racers. With our ups in the series whe had a down moment in the lost of our friend Route 93's Mr Frank Elavsky. Frank also headed up the Ohio Challenge Cup Series in which the baton has been handed off to Cap Henry of HMS Speedway. But getting back to the Penn-Ohio side of things. We lost a great friend, competitor, and mentor in the slot car industry. I was glad to see that Penn-Ohio saw the importance of his prensence in the Northern Ohio Region in slot car racing in naming a award after him.
After talking with Ron Culp the BOD member that champions the FUN in Penn-Ohio He will continue the quest in making it an enjoyable expierence in which the series will continue to grow. Congrats to the Penn-Ohio series and of course all of the racers that had part take in the series. With out the Racers there would be no Penn-Ohio Thank you

Adios Amigos
Javier Zavala
In loving memory of my mother Francisca Escalante Zavala
March 24, 1927 - April 5, 2011
Vaya Con Dios

#6 bcraceway

bcraceway

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

We just want to thank everyone for coming out and making yesterday race a wonderful one. no one better have left hungry and i know that the prizes and everything was wonderful thank you all for making the memories! hope you all had a great time and i know that next year well have more racers and more fun! cant wait to see you all next year! :)
Tiffany Rathburn

Electric Dreams Online Shop