• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gonegonzo

gonegonzo

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

A new racing group , Outlaw Modifieds , are forming to race oval cars , Modifieds , Fairground Stockers , Pure Stock T-Jet based Vintage Nascars and Trans Ams as support clases .

Cars will be limited to adding slip on rear tires with the exception to the Pure Stockers which will retain original T-Jet rubber tires . This is being done to level the racing field and to make racing affordable to anyone . it's a throw back nostalgically to a time when we went down the street to do some rug burn'n with our buddies , We called it Road Rac'n back then .

The tracks will be limited to 4X8 maximum and the norm being door slab tracks . The Trans Ams will run either routed or sectional road courses ( track owners choice) to add to the nostalgia . We're in the western Pa , eastern Ohio and the upper WV area .

For more information e-mail me at : vintagetin50@yahoo.com

Thx '
Gonzo
Tom DeLauder

#2 gonegonzo

gonegonzo

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:02 PM

I'm re-posting  "bumping" to see if there is any new interest in our program . We re off the ground but still in our infancy . It's the lack of communication I see as a stumbling block . So if you read my initial post and this style of racing appeals to you , contact me to be put on our maling list .

Thx , Gonzo

Tom DeLauder

#3 mgerbetz

mgerbetz

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:41 PM

Gonzo, Is this still going on ?
Its been a while I see.
Michael Gerbetz

Electric Dreams Online Shop