5 replies to this topic

#1 Ohio Retro Series

Ohio Retro Series

ORS Board of Directors

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

Don't forget this Saturday is the final event for the 2013-2014 Kings Of Retro Series. The track is being prepped, the food prepared, and the series season awards are ready. Bring your Can-Am or GT Coupe car and be ready for some Mini ENDURO action along with good eats.

Be prepared to be recognized for your racing acheivements during the season as well as the FUN that only a Retro ENDURO can bring. Teams will be selected based on skill levels and , although there are plaques for the top three teams, the goal is to have 120 minutes of retro racing FUN.

Your destination is Columbus, OH. Bring a car, controller, and an appetite. We will supply the FUN.
Everyone is welcome. Even if you didn't make any of the series races. Join us.

Tom Thumb Hobbies is opening at 9:00 am and team selection will begin at noon.

SEE YOU THERE.

The ORS Board of Directors: Mike McMasters, Thom Greene, and Eric Balicki.

#2 The Number of

The Number of

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

Light turnout a lot of people had problems at the last minute,and good weather didn't help either,any one who did show up had a good time an excellent lunch,, great awards, and alot of laughs. Kudos to Cindy,Jessica,Tina,and Kyle for taking care of the racers, oh yeah and Mike too. Some good news if all goes well the 4th generation of the racing McMasters family will be arriving around Thanksgiving according to Jessica.Pics at:https://www.flickr.c...57644309157366/

Looking forward to next year and the summer event TBA at MMW on the new Gerding King Mark has ordered! Bill
Bill Fulmer

The lack of any credible evidence is proof the conspiracy is working!

#3 Steve Deiters

Steve Deiters

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

Congrats to all the racers for a great final race and the whole ORS season. 

Special thanks to the McMasters for hosting the finale and Bill Fulmer for the season ending pics and all those taken during the entire season. 

The new season will be here sooner than we all think....

#4 Mikey98

Mikey98

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

What a great ending to the season. A Big thank you to the McMasters for giving us a Great place to race and Bill for all the pictures. The highlite for me this year was running the enduro with my grandson Elijah. He's done a Great job for the few retro races he's run.

Mike Denney

#5 Mike Patterson

Mike Patterson

Village Luddite

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,522 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:00 PM

I would like to thank everyone involved for the great time Saturday, especially Cindy, and whoever else helped with the food. Lunch was very good (Tacos!)

And I would like to apologize to my teammate, Thom Greene, for not putting new tires, and a fresh motor, in our race car. I plead brain fart. :D

And I would like to chide all the racers who weren't there. Your loss.

I am not a doctor, but I played one as a child with the girl next door.

#6 TG Racing

TG Racing

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:13 PM

Know need to apologize Mike.  You were a great teammate and it is a honor to race with you!  Enduros sure are a great way to inprove your driving skills.  I had a blast.  Abig THANK YOU to BoD and the Mcmasters clan.  I am proud I can call the ORS my "Home" series.

Thom Greene

Electric Dreams Online Shop