Photo

SCRRA Retro race at BPR tomorrow - 7/26!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

Come one , come all  to the SCRRA King Track Race this Saturday, TOMORROW !

Unfortunately, our good friend T.J. will not be with us this time, as he is having a place kicking try out with the Raiders, but I am sure we will all have a good time....

Formula One in the morning, the raceway opens at 8 am, and then the lunch break, where you can talk about all the reasons you should have won , and then in the Afternoon, Can Am  around 1:30 to 2 pm

RETRO HAWKS MAY STILL BE RAN AND TESTED, JUST NOT LEGAL FOR A PODIUM FINISH....

So, break out your best and come join us all on the fastest Gerding King in the West, hope to see everyone come out

yuliya.jpg

Mill Conroy

AKA : TWO LAP CONROY, Anointed Trigger Monkey by Mike Swiss

Deal me life's toughest cards, without chance for hope nor fame, just let me play this one last hand, and I'll win this whole damn game.

Second Most Interesting Man in the World.

#2 Bryan Warmack

Bryan Warmack

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:09 AM

So......we ran another King track race with the SCRRA legal TSR's and Falcons and continued the testing of the new JK Retro Hawk.

A pretty decent turnout of about 16 racers so soon after the SWC!!

The final overall result in F1, including the Retro Hawks was.......

1st Place........Jason Holmes  (TSR)           2nd Place........Bill Vanderziel  (Hawk)         3rd Place.......Ben Cervantes Jr (Falcon)

The final result if only legal motors are counted...........

1st Place.........Jason Holmes  (TSR)        2nd Place..........Ben Jr  (Falcon)          3rd Place.......Bryan Warmack  (TSR)

In Can Am, the overall results, including the Retro Hawks..............

1st Place........Duran Trujillo (Hawk)        2nd Place......Bryan Warmack (Falcon)       3rd Place........Bill Vanderziel (Hawk)

With the legal motors..........

1st Place.......Bryan Warmack (Falcon)     2nd Place........Mill Conroy (Falcon)       3rd Place.........Ben Cervantes Sr (Falcon)

The Can Am race was a slugfest as Duran Trujillo, Bill Vanderziel and Bryan Warmack battled it out the entire race. Duran slowly pulled away at the end to win by a couple laps but Bill and Bryan fought for EVERY INCH until the power was turned off and Bryan (orange) JUST coasted past Bill (black)!

P1060293.JPG

Race report and pics to follow..............

Electric Dreams Online Shop