• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stuboyle1

stuboyle1

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:26 AM

I have one of your TSR 1/32nd scale chassis and am looking for a body for it. I have a Fly Viper body and even though it does fit on the TSR chassis, it just doesn't look right to me. In looking through your catalog, you have a Porsche 908 body for your RTR cars. Is there anyway to get my hands on one of these bodies?

Thanks, Stuart
Stuart Boyle

#2 TSR

TSR

The Dokktor is IN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,263 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:49 AM

Hi Stuart,
TSR has some remaining Porsche 908 RTR cars, but no bodies. TSR acquired 500 Fly Porsche 908 bodies and made RTR cars with them. However, there are less than 20 left in stock and... no spare bodies.
The next RTR car will be a limited edition of a Porsche 956 with a Slot.It body.

Philippe de Lespinay

"We are the D..., uh, the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile"

#3 stuboyle1

stuboyle1

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:09 PM

Hi Stuart,
TSR has some remaining Porsche 908 RTR cars, but no bodies. TSR acquired 500 Fly Porsche 908 bodies and made RTR cars with them. However, there are less than 20 left in stock and... no spare bodies.
The next RTR car will be a limited edition of a Porsche 956 with a Slot.It body.

Thanks for the reply. I have a Fly 908 and a Slot.it 956 so maybe I will look to see how nicely these fit.
Stuart Boyle

Electric Dreams Online Shop