2 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Hackett

Phil Hackett

Grand Champion Poster

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,620 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

The Royal Society has released a study on the aerodynamics of eyelashes. Much aerodynamics is studied for cars, planes and even buildings and structures. This study is about small motions by small structures and how they work…. 

Eyelash Study

Click HERE to contact Sonic Products. The messenger feature on my Slotblog account has been disabled.

MACHINESIGN.JPG

#2 Don Weaver

Don Weaver

Checkered Flag in Hand

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:48 PM

With all the starving children in this world why in god's name would anyone spend money on $hit like this.....

Don Weaver

Don Weaver

​A slot car racer who never grew up!

The supply of government exceeds demand.
L.H. Lapham

If the brain-eating amoeba invades Washington
it will starve to death...

#3 Phil Hackett

Phil Hackett

Grand Champion Poster

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,620 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:15 PM

It's called research…. you know, at one time someone studied plants and seeds and how they propagate and how the sun moves throughout the sky and how that affects the climate at certain times of the year and how those silly green things that bring forth food seem to be reliant on that fuzzy yellow ball that passes through the atmosphere that certain societies used to preform human sacrifices to keep running.

Personally, I'm glad that person(s) did so. Otherwise they may have become plant fertilizer after being gutted for the sun god's benefit.

Does eyelash aerodynamics have the same societal benefit developing farming did? No, but I'm glad that someone, somewhere is asking questions about things and coming up with knowledge about them….

At one time knowledge about fire was a secret only allowed to the shaman and other priests of the high order. Now we know about heat, fuel, oxygen… but do we *really* know everything there is about fire…. no but the basic knowledge of it makes more useful to all mankind.

Click HERE to contact Sonic Products. The messenger feature on my Slotblog account has been disabled.

MACHINESIGN.JPG

Electric Dreams Online Shop