Bob Israelite

#2 Samiam

Samiam

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

So if I'm a NASCAR racer who wants to eliminate a competitor, all I have to do is get some wack-a-doo to make outrageous accusations and NASCAR will presume guilt. What a bunch of spineless bobble heads. Instead of defending one of their star drivers, they throw him under the bus. Now they just say "OOPS...UH,never mind.Just jump back in your car and make us rich" 

• BackAgain likes this
Sam Levitch

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters, and if you do not have integrity, nothing else matters."
    Robert Mueller, special counsel (2013)

"... because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook."
    Richard M .Nixon, Nov 17, 1973

"Fool me once, same on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."
    George W. Bush

#3 Gator Bob

Gator Bob

Grand Champion Poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:48 AM

THAT - about sums it up Sam.

Brian France is a drunk.

J. Chitwood jr. is a multi gen 'thrill show' ringleader.

That track is spending $400 million in renovations to turn Daytona Speedway into 'mall like experience' but .... they forgot to put safer barrier up until Kyle Busch wound up in the hospital.

Posted Image
                            Bob Israelite

#4 Phil Hackett

Phil Hackett

Grand Champion Poster

• Advertiser
  • 5,620 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:10 AM

Long ago I invested in a company called International Speedway Corporation…. and it was verrrdy verrrdy interesting to read the annual reports on the company's activities. All was well and good while Bill, Jr was running the show… anyway… the company is, of course, controlled by the France family and they do all sorts of things through limited partnerships in Nevada (no income taxes, heavy shielding of corporate info and more)…. They control the company through a 2-tier stock structure (A + B stocks… not uncommon, Google and Berkshire Hathaway have the same structure)… I owned the A stock until it split 22-1…. (insert smiley face) and then sold it soon after Bill Junior died..

The most qualified person to be running ISCA/NASCAR isn't "brain" France, it's his sister, Lesa Kennedy… she got the brains between the two but I don't she wishes to deal with the BS on a daily basis...

Nothing surprises me about ISCA/NASCAR anymore. I'm surprised the Feds haven't tried to bust them up (separate ISCA from NASCAR).

Click HERE to contact Sonic Products. The messenger feature on my Slotblog account has been disabled.

MACHINESIGN.JPG

#5 Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:00 PM

I thought Jimmy Spencer was in charge of Kurt Bush's discipline !

• Gator Bob likes this

#6 Samiam

Samiam

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:44 PM

Jimmy Spencer is too busy kissing NASCAR's and Good Year's a$$es.

Sam Levitch

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters, and if you do not have integrity, nothing else matters."

"... because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook."

George W. Bush

#7 Pablo

Pablo

Builder

• Administrator
  • 18,364 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:30 PM

I thought Jimmy Spencer was in charge of Kurt Bush's discipline !

:laugh2:  Mark, you made me spill my cocktail :laugh2:

Paul Wolcott

#8 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:36 PM

You all forget, and apparently Nascar too, another judge already ruled that domestic violence took place, and the Kurt Busch was responsible...he is not out of the water yet, because that ruling is still hanging over his head, and he can be easily dragged into civil court.

Busch screwed the pooch, and he is not off free yet, and neither is Nascar

Mill Conroy

AKA : TWO LAP CONROY, Anointed Trigger Monkey by Mike Swiss

Deal me life's toughest cards, without chance for hope nor fame, just let me play this one last hand, and I'll win this whole damn game.

Second Most Interesting Man in the World.

#9 Pablo

Pablo

Builder

• Administrator
  • 18,364 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:47 PM

No need to accuse us of forgetting anything, Mill ^_^ :)

I never saw this:  "judge already ruled that domestic violence took place, and the Kurt Busch was responsible"

Please give me the link to it, I'd like to read it.

Not arguing, just enjoying the conversation :sun_bespectacled:

Paul Wolcott

#10 Gator Bob

Gator Bob

Grand Champion Poster

• Banned
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:14 PM

Jimmy Spencer, Big E, K&K Buschs, Brad... guys like that Are the show,

Could you imaging 43 Jimmy Johnson robots out there, ...Like, um......Boring !

• The Number of likes this
Posted Image
                            Bob Israelite

#11 idare2bdul

idare2bdul

Grand Champion Poster

• 5,799 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:56 AM

"Could you imaging 43 Jimmy Johnson robots out there, ...Like, um......Boring !"

Possibly for those people that come to watch the crashes.

This is the tip of the iceberg for Mr. Busch. His past history might not look good to sponsors if all details came out. He has talent as a racer but as a human being giving him a C- might be generous.

The light at the end of the tunnel is almost always a train.
Mike Boemker

#12 Gator Bob

Gator Bob

Grand Champion Poster

• Banned
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:03 AM

Hey Mike you make a good point.

I'm still trying to nail something down.

As a former short track owner/driver/mechanic then just an owner ...  I hate seeing wreaked race cars, or hurt drivers.. gives me that familiar pit in my stomach.

On the other hand I'm not fond of 3 hrs. of follow the leader racing is like watching paint dry. 

The use of the vehicle as a weapon under yellow or after the checkers should not be tolerated. But ... guess what...it is.

"Rattling the cage" of a guy who's holding you up bad (say 2-3 laps or more) or dumping a guy you just let by to the infield That SOB spent half of his day trying to wear ALL the paint off 'my' bumper.

IMO that IS what 'Racing" is.  

It's how a driver thinks when out there racing vs. how the owner/rebuilder thinks when the car come back on the hook and the work/pay to play sickness.

The worst is when the 'driver' wears off by the next day ... and then thinking of the work and money ahead while stuffing that mess into the shop. 

MyFavorite track ... ->  documentary trailer. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=f23Zd_pYQOw

Meeting and spending time with 'Winky'  helped open a door....  Very cool guy, even for a (look at him now) NC. Democrat. :o

The drivers (and fans) at OCS and South Boston are the most colorful characters a displaced Jersey boy could ever meet. :clapping:

Same track, Real Racin USA right there....before xFinity came along... :dash2:

https://www.youtube....h?v=2tykevc34fw

Posted Image
                            Bob Israelite

#13 Pappy

Pappy

Grand Champion Poster

• 14,067 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:54 AM

This is the tip of the iceberg for Mr. Busch. His past history might not look good to sponsors if all details came out. He has talent as a racer but as a human being giving him a C- might be generous.

I'm not a fan of either Busch but I still like him better than his brother.

I didn't like seeing Kyle get hurt but the sooner he is out of the race the better I like the race. My favorite driver is anyone but Kyle Busch.

Jim "Butch" Dunaway 

I don't always go the extra mile, but when I do it's because I missed my exit. 
All my life I've strived to keep from becoming a millionaire, so far I've succeeded. 
There are three kinds of people in the world, those that are good at math and those that aren't. 
No matter how big of a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people, believe me, I've tried.

2000 Jackasses

#14 Michael Rigsby

Michael Rigsby

SRT Motorsports

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:24 PM

The statement was that there was a preponderance of evidence that Kurt Busch did commit an act of domestic violence. That was what the family judge ruled. The attorney general did not find enough evidence to pursue a civil trial, basically meaning there was not enough evidence there to say he did anything.

By his own admission, he pinned her up against a wall when he asked her to leave his transporter, and she refused, this already ocurring after he told her to stay away from him.

She is a nutjob, he has temper problems. Better he should get genuine counseling and try to stay away from the trophy wives and girlfriends club.

You may not like his attitude, but he can genuinely drive a race car and get the most out of it. She was out to get revenge as a woman scorned....tell me you haven't been there before...

"... a good and wholesome thing is a little harmless fun in this world; it tones a body up and keeps him human and prevents him from souring." - Mark Twain

#15 Pappy

Pappy

Grand Champion Poster

• 14,067 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:37 PM

She was out to get revenge as a woman scorned....tell me you haven't been there before...

I've never been there before or now.

Jim "Butch" Dunaway 

All my life I've strived to keep from becoming a millionaire, so far I've succeeded. 
There are three kinds of people in the world, those that are good at math and those that aren't. 
No matter how big of a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people, believe me, I've tried.

2000 Jackasses

#16 redbackspyder

redbackspyder

Renegade, Mutineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:55 PM

No need to accuse us of forgetting anything, Mill ^_^ :)

I never saw this:  "judge already ruled that domestic violence took place, and the Kurt Busch was responsible"

Please give me the link to it, I'd like to read it.

Not arguing, just enjoying the conversation :sun_bespectacled:

The soap opera that is Kurt Busch and former girlfriend Patricia took its latest turn Friday.

A Delaware family court ruled Busch “committed an act of domestic violence” against Driscoll stemming from a Sept. 26 incident at Dover International Speedway, according to USA Today. The ruling said Driscoll had “bruising and substantial and prolonged pain to her head, neck and throat.”

DA

Here it is in the Sporting news, February 20th, 2015

Mill Conroy

AKA : TWO LAP CONROY, Anointed Trigger Monkey by Mike Swiss

Deal me life's toughest cards, without chance for hope nor fame, just let me play this one last hand, and I'll win this whole damn game.

Second Most Interesting Man in the World.

#17 Gator Bob

Gator Bob

Grand Champion Poster

• Banned
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

Mill, There is an update on that soap....

http://www.foxsports...s-racing-030515

Posted Image
                            Bob Israelite

#18 Pablo

Pablo

Builder

• Administrator
  • 18,364 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:18 PM

Mill, thanks for providing the link to your source at "Sporting News", but, a junk journalism article reporting a county commissioner "believing" something occurred, and a legal ruling that "Busch “committed an act of domestic violence” are 2 very different things.  :laugh2:

Paul Wolcott

#19 Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:57 PM

Rough sex strikes again .

#20 Samiam

Samiam

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:44 AM

The dumb beeatch is lucky she wasn't dating OJ. The pain in her head,neck and throat wouldn't have lasted long. :roflmao:

Sam Levitch

George W. Bush

#21 Pappy

Pappy

Grand Champion Poster

• 14,067 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:22 AM

:laugh2:

Jim "Butch" Dunaway 

2000 Jackasses

#22 chaparrAL

chaparrAL

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:58 PM

If i were him I would sue her. Yep! 

Defamation, and False accusation that took him out of contention for this years Cup. Consider the loss of potential income Gentleman.

Better Call Saul  !

Al Thurman
"Everything you love, everything meaningful with depth and history, all passionate authentic experiences will be appropriated, mishandled, watered down, cheapened, repackaged, marketed, and sold to people you hate." Von Dutch [Kenneth R. Howard] 1929-1992
."If there is, in fact, a Heaven and a Hell, all we know for sure is that Hell will be a viciously overcrowded version of Pheonix." Dr Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005
"Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?" - Jack Kerouac 1927-1969
"Hold my stones". Keith Stone
My link

#23 Pappy

Pappy

Grand Champion Poster

• 14,067 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:51 AM

Doubt she has anything to sue for. Best to just get her out of your life.

Jim "Butch" Dunaway 

2000 Jackasses

#24 Michael Rigsby

Michael Rigsby

SRT Motorsports

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:32 AM

Exactly, Butch.  This broad is a nutjob...telling everyone she is an assasin no less.  Scary part about it is, the more she believes she is, she may eventually become one, and I wouldn't want to be around her when she totally freaks.  I imagine this is why Kurt called off the romance and all this came to pass.  Better he should turn into a monk for awhile and stay away from the nutjob hanger-on girlfriends and just concentrate on his driving. He can drive a car, and is very good at feedback in setting one up with Kevin Harvick giving him credit last year for contributing setups for his race team.

After hearing the race commentary Sunday, it appears that Kurt and Kevin were both running the exact same chassis setups, and it worked well for them as they truly had two of the three strongest cars in the field.  Tony Stewart tried to drive their setup and couldn't, he found it unmanageable.

In short Kurt....just shut up, drive, and stay away from controversy and show people you are indeed a driver and racer.

"... a good and wholesome thing is a little harmless fun in this world; it tones a body up and keeps him human and prevents him from souring." - Mark Twain

Electric Dreams Online Shop