• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pat Skeggs

Pat Skeggs

Race Leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:25 PM

This race will be on the king.Flex has the wed night record at 275, and fast lap at 4.925. That's about 34 laps per heat. Look for the cat , mean Gean, Big bad Sean , Casey Jones and Sam I am to push for the record.
  • Samiam likes this

#2 Joe Mig

Joe Mig

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:18 AM

I thought you guys might have been running the stock cars for the upcoming race in Port Jefferson.
Joseph Migliaccio. Karma it's a wonderful thing.

"Drive it like you're in it!!!"

"If everything feels under control... you are not going fast enough!"

Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

#3 Pat Skeggs

Pat Skeggs

Race Leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

The track was fast, at the half way mark 5 drivers were on pace to break the record. The cat had a slight lead,Casey,Sean,Sam and Gean were knotted up together and Jack was only a few laps back. The cat was the first to have problems,a bent guide, Sam had pin problems and Jack started to wilt. In the end Big Bad Sean just missed the wed track record by 1/2 a lap. Casey is starting to leard how to drive his JJ beast and got second. Sam I am might have won if he did not have pin problems, he settled for third. Mean Gean said "This is the toughest 4 th I ever got". Sean bested his best by 16 laps,pro class soon for this cat. Casey bested his best by 14,Sam by 15, Jack by 8 laps, Gean by 6. It's not easy getting a check around here anymore .
Sean McCabe274, Casey Politi271,Sam LeVitch270,Gean Thyer269,Pat Skeggs 268,Jack DeLuca251.
  • Samiam likes this

#4 Samiam

Samiam

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:01 PM

We ran Can-Ams to get some prep for PJR's IRRA race this weekend. This race was fast and ran relatively smooth. With only one marshal at times there were few track calls. Everyone had their cars dialed in and it showed. My car was a JJ built multi rail he gave me at the last PJR race and it handled great but Sean's  JK based car was smooth and fast. He rebuilt it from a destroyed wreck given to him as junk. Better cars and drivers is making IRRA Retro racing at SAL a tough,fast and fun night.

Sam Levitch

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters, and if you do not have integrity, nothing else matters."
    Robert Mueller, special counsel (2013)

"... because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook."
    Richard M .Nixon, Nov 17, 1973

"Fool me once, same on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."
    George W. Bush

#5 Half Fast

Half Fast

Keeper Of Odd Knowledge

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:13 PM

You guys are getting too damn good! Stop it right now!

Cheers

Bill Botjer

Faster then, wiser now.

The most dangerous form of ignorance is not knowing that you don't know anything!

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

Electric Dreams Online Shop