Starting to plan and line up the 2016 racing season. Looking at a nine-race schedule, with a few new venues.
Some rules changes. The stock class will remain with a change to the tire rule. The mod class will be dropped in favor of a limited magnet class.
On Any Sunday racing rules
1. Any hard body plastic chassis 1/32 slot car, body must be painted.
2. No modifications unless specified.
3. Tires may not protrude outside the body viewed from the top.
4. Max width at rear tires 2.500”.
5. Min clearance 0.032” at rear axle.
6. Any guide, lead wire/braid, guide shims okay.
7. Tires maybe glued to wheels and trued.
8. It is expressly forbidden to use any liquid on the tires that may leave a film on the track.
Slot.it Group C class
1. Any Slot.it Group C car, wing must be attached at the start of each heat.
2. Weight maybe added.
3. Slot.it SIMF06 Motor, any inline motor mount, Slot.it gears 9/28.
4. Urethane tires only. Slot.it stock wheels.
5. No traction magnets.
1. Any GT inline chassis car, wing must be attached at the start of each heat.
2. Chassis and body maybe lighten, min wt 70 grams.
3. Any short can 21.5k motor, 9/28 gears.
4. Any urethane or rubber tires, wheels.
5. One Ninco N80303 traction magnet located in front of motor, glued okay.