3 replies to this topic

#1 DOCinCocoa

DOCinCocoa

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:00 AM

The Florida MySeries Endurance championship concluded with the race at Fast Eddies in Pinellas Park. 2 Retirees (Matt Boman and Doc Dougherty) took this years championship with two victories and a second place finish accounting for 62 points. 2 Stooges (the champions the last two years) was second with one victory and two second places finishes accounting for 61 points. The Young Bucks pulled into 3rd place in the championship powered by their awesome victory at Fast Eddies Raceway.  The final standings is shown below.

Attached File  MySeries 2015 Endurance Championship Point Standings 12-13-2015.pdf   48.35KB   38 downloads

On the behalf of all the racers, I want to thank the raceway owners that participated in the series and also want to thank Jeff Cox for being the tech inspector.

Doc Dougherty
GRRR 2016 GT Coupe and Stock Car Champion and Overall Champion
My Series Spring 2016 4" NASCAR, JK LMP State Champion, and Endurance State Champion
My Series 2015 4" NASCAR, GTP and Endurance State Champion
​GRRR 2015 4 1/2" and F1 Champion
​GRRR 2013 & 2014 Evil Flexi Champion
1968 Cleveland Car Model Series race winner - Tom Thumb Raceway, North Royalton, Ohio
​1968 Hinsdale ARCO Amateur runner-up
1967 Parma Raceway Indy 500 Champion

#2 DOCinCocoa

DOCinCocoa

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:21 PM

I am posting this reply as a test of a new scanning process.  The final endurance standings is shown (should be) below.

2015 MySeries Endurance Champs Final Standings.jpg

OK.

Doc Dougherty
My Series Spring 2016 4" NASCAR, JK LMP State Champion, and Endurance State Champion
1968 Cleveland Car Model Series race winner - Tom Thumb Raceway, North Royalton, Ohio

#3 dalek

dalek

On The Lead Lap

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:18 PM

Dan,

If you are printing then scanning a PDF file in order to make an image of it,  you might want to try PDFill.

http://slotblog.net/...file-to-images/

Dale King

Home Raceway

#4 DOCinCocoa

DOCinCocoa

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:56 PM

Dale, thank you fo the help. I was doing the driver point standings in Excel. However, I can not post Excel charts on Slotblog. So in order to get around that, I was scanning a hardcopy of the Excel sheet. Recently, I installed an upgrade and lost the ability scan documents because the scan app was hidden in a new location. Yesterday, I finally found where the upgrade put my scan app. So I ran a test.

I want people to be able to read my posts with the driver point standings without having to open a PDF file.

Doc Dougherty

Electric Dreams Online Shop