• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PMP

PMP

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:26 PM

Many thanks to all racers who raced with PMP chassis when I was the manufacturer. I stopped racing but the PMP chassis is not dead. Michael Colvin is the new owner of the company.

Thanks to James Cleave (first international win Germans Masters), Paul Pedersen, Dustyn Wade, Jaime Campos, Jorge Cruz, Lee Palmer, Greg Gilbert, Jim Dalton, Balistic Bob and his son Chris, all the British people who race with me: Gibbo, Brian Saunders (ohh the life), Richard Mack, Woody, Gugu from Brasil, Tonda from CZ and all the others race I raced and the Colvin family (Justin and Michael) for all the support in America. Last but not the least Mr Quim Loureiro who designed the new Open Gr12 and the GT12 Ulisses Relvas version.

Good racing...

All the best,

Pedro Mizarela 
Pedro Mizarela
PMP Chassis

#2 team burrito

team burrito

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:31 PM

Whaattt? Little Mikey Colvin is now a slot car manufacturer?? Wow, what a change in careers.  

Best of luck.

Russ Toy (not Troy)
First Place Loser in the JK Products
International D3 Builders Competition

#3 MikeC

MikeC

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:30 AM

Well...  Let's not go overboard, Russ!   :D

No career change, just trying to keep a good chassis, and its development, alive...

Pedro is going to continue to help with the design and development of future chassis, and Justin has expressed interest in working on helping to improve an already excellent chassis. Justin has raced the PMP chassis exclusively for several years now, and has done very well with it.

I'm going to work on improving the availability of the chassis, as well as parts, service, etc... Our initial focus will likely be on the GT12 chassis, and primarily the US market, although the chassis will also be available internationally. Development on the Eurosport version will continue and hopefully become another competitive option.

For right now, we're focused on the USRA D2 Nats next month, so nothing of note will be happening before then.

• team burrito likes this

Michael Colvin

- Pit dads of the world unite! -

Electric Dreams Online Shop