• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Keith Tanaka

Keith Tanaka

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:44 PM

It's the 5th Sunday in October 2016, time for an additional hardbody race day at BPR. Two weeks after the Annual D3 Hardbody Nats, we had a lite turnout of racers which was expected.
Since we did not have a Jalopy race in this year's Nats, we ran a Jalopy "only" race today. 7 entries today. We ran a 7 car round robin using 4 lanes at a time (4 outside lanes followed by 4 inside lanes).

The racing was close and as usual a lot of fun. These days, the Jalopy cars run fast enough and handle well considering their high center of gravity. 

Thanks to Debby and Jim Watterson (and Eddie) for their support of D3 Hardbody Racing at Buena Park Raceway. 
Thanks to our race director today, Keith Tanaka

Here's the link to the race/photo report: RACE REPORT

Our next D3 Hardbody Races on Sunday, November 20th at BPR. Track opens at 10 am, "Mixed" race at noon followed by GTP/NASCAR race. 

Next year's Hardbody Enduro race (April 2017) will be announced soon on our blog site (see below for link). 

Read more: http://d3hardbodyracing.proboards.com/

Keith

Team Rolling Hills circa '66-'68

#2 rvec

rvec

Race Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:09 AM

Wow,
Who is that guy on the top step of the podium? Oh, its Bob Scott. Great racing guys. I watch your reports and love the hardbodies!!!!! If I lived in SoCal I would be racing with you. Keep up the great work.

Rich Vecchio

Electric Dreams Online Shop