Please verify they are Russkit and what cars they fit. Go by number to avoid confusion. Thanks.
Jump to content
Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:39 PM
Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:36 PM
I've seen most of these and other than the wire wheels, I think they are all Russkit.
#1 Bizzarini (Yes, missing spinners.)
#3 Lotus F1 and McLaren Elva I believe.
#4 McLaren M6
#5 Intake stacks for Chaparral 2C
#6 Exhaust for Chaparral 2C
#7 Intakes for Porsche 906 and Dunebuggy
#8 I can't tell...
#9 Mirrors for any Can-Am car like the McLaren or Chaparral or Porsche coupe.
Jairus H Watson - Artist
Need something painted, soldered, carved, or killed? - firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:47 PM
I have run across several Russkit parts for builds over the last few years.
Driver's heads are both Russkit, the bugeyed goggles with the sharp chin definitely and the other looks like factory painted with black framed small goggles.
#2 - Came with Chaparral 2 body kit with knock-offs, also on RTR Chaparral 2D without the knock-offs.
#3 - Came with Lang-Cooper body kit also.
#5 - Injector stacks came in Lang-Cooper body kit and others. Chaparral injectors were taller with flat base plate and are fluted.
#9 - Almost look like Revell mirrors that came included with all their wheel inserts.
John M Wimett
Rattle Can Racing
"Speed costs money....how fast do you want to go?"
Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:33 PM
All Russkit parts.
1) Iso Grifo, but interestingly they never were used on the Russkit RTR model, instead they used #2, also used on Ferrari F1 kits and RTRs, both Chaparrals.
3) Cooper insert used on the Cooper F1 kit and RTR, Lang-Cooper body kit, McLaren-Elva RTR.
4) Honda F1 kit and RTR as well as Eagle F1.
5) Standard "Weber" carbs intake stacks used in many kits and body kits.
6) Chaparral 2 exhaust. There is only one "2C" slot car in the 1/24 scale, by MRRC.
7) Porsche intake, also used doubled up in Eagle body kits.
8) It's too hard to figure out what it is. Bigger clearer pic needed.
9) Mirrors for Ferrari and Cooper F1s as well as put inside many body kits.
Philippe de Lespinay
"We are the D..., uh, the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile"