3 replies to this topic

#1 Mikespur

Mikespur

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

Hi.

To introduce myself, I am old racer from the past with average capability, who has been seduced back in to the sport after 40+ years away.

The majority of the cars I plan to race will be 1/32 using various classes of motor - I have started with a basic controller and now plan to upgrade to a decent one. I had tried various controllers of other drivers and initially decided on a Difalco, but last week had the opportunity to use a Carsteen CS2, and I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it suited me and the way I drive.

Now the problem, I would like to know where I can get one, preferably in the UK. I have tried but cannot find anyone that stocks them, also what the cost is as they seem to vary a great deal worldwide - Help would greatly be appreciated.

Mike Spurway

#2 rodslot53

rodslot53

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:10 AM

Mike,

Get in touch with Ian Fitzpatrick at Betta, Muriel at SCD, and possibly Dave Harvey at Won-O-Won. I think Ian may have one in stock, probably SCD as well. Just give them a ring, and they will help. You can get the telephone numbers on the BSCRA site.

Rod

Rod Morrison

#3 Mikespur

Mikespur

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:48 AM

Thanks, Rod.

I have been in contact with Muriel at SCD, but she had none in stock. I will try the others you suggest.

MikeS

Mike Spurway

#4 Mikespur

Mikespur

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

Many thanks Rod and all who contacted me. - Ian at Betta has been able able to accommodate me.

MikeS

Mike Spurway

Electric Dreams Online Shop