• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 airhead

airhead

Race Leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

​ Three ties in three races,  Each racer has a lane change marker that they use to mark where there car stops, the back of the marker is placed at the front of the car, in the Indy class the distance was less than a ft. while in the GTP  class the tie was less than one inch.

​ The boys from LA were a no show witch let some of us average racers move up a notch,

​Red won all three classes while the rest of us struggled to place.

​ The concourse was won by Minnie, the judge was a woman and she went straight for the

​Pink car.

Attached Images

• IMG_3032.JPG
  • IMG_3031.JPG
  • IMG_3030.JPG
  • IMG_3029.JPG
  • IMG_3028.JPG
  • IMG_3027.JPG
  • IMG_3025.JPG
  • 100_0240.JPG

Billy Watson

#2 Pablo

Pablo

Builder

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,397 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:13 PM

Looks like Billy was fast all day, also looks like everybody was fast in GTP :victory:

Wish I had been there. If Red wasn't such a good sport I'd be jealous of his magic broom :laugh2:

See y'all next month, I hope.

Paul Wolcott

#3 bluecars

bluecars

Race Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:50 AM

Everyone was fast in the GTP, I was really pushing hard in the last heat (on red) because Billy and I went in it with the same number of laps. He started half way around the track and I had just crossed the counter on my last lap on white. Didn't even realize Avis was right there with us. They weren't  giving anything for nothing. LOL. Hope to see you guys next month. Thinking my broom may get broken. :D

Robert "Red" Valantine :diablo: 

#4 airhead

airhead

Race Leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

​As close as our racing is, just one wreck and you lost a spot. While Red won all three races He had to work for it, There was no costing around the track.

​ If any one reading this and have never raced at the Dungeon, Come and see if you can beat Red, PM me here for our rules and some set up advice, We are near Prattville Alabama, 36022

Attached Images

• IMG_1885.JPG

• bluecars likes this
Billy Watson

Electric Dreams Online Shop