• 1,109 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:23 PM

July 21-23?

Haruki
Haruki Kan
Retro Tokyo
Retro Tokyo
Retro Tokyo on Facebook

Where do we go from here: chaos or community?

#2 Bryan Warmack

Bryan Warmack

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:02 AM

July 21-23?

Haruki

Haruki,

Yes. July 21-23 with the racing schedule the same as the recent Checkpoint and the same as it's been the last several years at the SWC.  On Friday the Flat track will host Anglewinder Coupes and F1 with Retro Pro ending the day on the King track. Saturday will be Can Am on the King track and Sunday will feature F1 also on the King. All major SCRRA races are now on the 4th weekend of the respective months.

I'm sure you were watching as we ran a handout motor program with the newer JK Hawk Retro 7R7R motor for Can Am at the Checkpoint.  Almost everyone thought the handouts went a lot smoother than expected and almost everyone is on board for doing it again at the 2017 Summer Western Classic. The SCRRA will announce something shortly.

We missed you at the Checkpoint and certainly hope you and some of our Retro Tokyo friends can make it to the SWC!!  :)

• Tim Neja and Jason Holmes like this

#3 usadar

usadar

Checkered Flag in Hand

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:04 AM

Haruki,
       Yes. July 21-23 with the racing schedule the same as the recent Checkpoint and the same as it's been the last several years at the SWC.  On Friday the Flat track will host Anglewinder Coupes and F1 with Retro Pro ending the day on the King track. Saturday will be Can Am on the King track and Sunday will feature F1 also on the King. All major SCRRA races are now on the 4th weekend of the respective months.

I'm sure you were watching as we ran a handout motor program with the newer JK Hawk Retro 7R7R motor for Can Am at the Checkpoint.  Almost everyone thought the handouts went a lot smoother than expected and almost everyone is on board for doing it again at the 2017 Summer Western Classic. The SCRRA will announce something shortly.

We missed you at the Checkpoint and certainly hope you and some of our Retro Tokyo friends can make it to the SWC!!  :)

Hi Bryan,
There is a good chance for me to race SWC this summer.
I am looking forward to seeing you all at the race.
Good Racing,
Haruki
  • Tim Neja, Jason Holmes and Tom Eatherly like this
Haruki Kan
Retro Tokyo
Retro Tokyo
Retro Tokyo on Facebook

Where do we go from here: chaos or community?

#4 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

Grand Champion Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,438 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

It would be great to see you here at BPR Haruki San!! The SWC is always FUN---and hand outs would be GREAT!! :)

• usadar likes this
She's real fine, my 409!!!

Electric Dreams Online Shop