4 replies to this topic

#1 gas

gas

Backmarker

• Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

April issue of HOT VW has an article about VW slot car drag racing at Fastrax in Hughesville,Maryland. Nice looking cars.

George Ewing

#2 tazman

tazman

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

It's pretty HOT in Hawaii too and they do it on a 1/8 track w/magnet(s). The track is portable and magnetic braids are in - no traction glue of any kind are allowed. VW racing is one the most popular classes and at the Hawaii Model Convention put on by Gregg Hutchings last week, the VW race was one of the main events. Check it out on FB and MAHALO to Ryan (Mad Myron) for starting magnet drag racing in Hawaii!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Rick Ortogero

#3 tazman

tazman

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

It's pretty HOT in Hawaii too and they do it on a 1/8 track w/magnet(s). The track is portable and magnetic braids are in - no traction glue of any kind are allowed. VW racing is one the most popular classes and at the Hawaii Model Convention put on by Gregg Hutchings last week, the VW race was one of the main events. Check it out on FB and MAHALO to Ryan (Mad Myron) for starting magnet drag racing in Hawaii!

Rick Ortogero

#4 tazman

tazman

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

Rick Ortogero

#5 tazman

tazman

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

Rick Ortogero

Electric Dreams Online Shop