• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ropon

ropon

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

On Saturday, May 20, the OCC will venture to the Washington Slot Car track to finish the season on their flat track. This will be an eye-opener for newbies to flat track racing and a welcome change of pace for others.

GT1 tech will open at 10:15, close at 10:40. We'd like to start the first GT1-B race at 10:45, immediately followed by the GT1-A race.
Lunch, one hour unless the racers would like to cut it to save some time.

Grp 10 tech will begin 30 minutes after the completion of the GT1-A race. GTP tech will start immediately after the Grp10 race (s).

Grp10 seeding is set up by your finishing lap total of the GT1 races. If you choose not to run GT1, you're going to be placed in the lower lap total group in Grp 10. The same seeding will be used for GTP by using your Grp 10 lap totals. This allows seeding the racers without additional qualifying.

Only issues we've encountered were DNFs in the earlier classes which had effected to following classes seedings.

Ron Vincek

#2 FSK

FSK

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:33 PM

Wow ! my favert track. I have to go watch my son compete in a Body Building show this Saturday in Columbus or I would be there. I would have to borrow cars. But, I would be there. Have fun all you racers. Keep it in the slot. I run a slower chip 191 in my controller for that track. What else can I tell you ?  Red is slowest, hardest. Black is way fast. Gear a tooth lower make car so you can pouch it , in the short straghts. Add some lead my cars are about 15 grams heaver for that fun track. We with retro usually run a wonder on the right side and a tuna on the drivers side. OH man, i wish I was going. Have fun guys. Good Luck to all. SK

Steve Koepp

#3 Mad Mexican

Mad Mexican

Safer Barrier Tester!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:25 AM

Attention Racers that would be attending the OCC race on this coming Saturday. Since this a club track. It will help immensely that Racers if possible have the correct money amount for your race fees. $5.00 for track time day of the race. $5.00 lunch fee. $7.00 per class. There might be a shortage of making the correct change since there is no retail sales at this location. I thank you in advance for having the correct amount for your race fees
Javier Zavala
In loving memory of my mother Francisca Escalante Zavala
March 24, 1927 - April 5, 2011
Vaya Con Dios

#4 gmpower

gmpower

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

We will try to have enough change but if you can have smaller bills it will help. If someone absolutely needs something I usually have a good supply of new personal equipment I çan help out best as possible. Usually soft natural rubber works best on all scale cars on this track wonder works on retro not on scale flexi chassis!!! You might get a softer treated tire to work on gtp maybe. If someone gets wonder to work I want to see it I WILL be impressed.

Greg
Greg Mayer

Electric Dreams Online Shop