4 replies to this topic

#1 PCH Parts Express

PCH Parts Express

Posting Leader

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:53 PM

This week has been somewhat interesting.

Hot new topics on Slotblog. Some good and bad international events in the news. We're doing some testing with the new Red Fox flags. The new Mossetti stuff looks good. 

We've lowered our international flat rate shipping charge. 

We don't often have "holiday sales". But hey, how about we do one now. The Memorial Sale will go like this:

Email or phone us. We will work out a personal deal for you. It's too much work to reprice many items on the site. The sale goes till I say it's done. Figure Midnight Mon or Tuesday will be the end of the sale. All items will NOT be on sale. If you want to get something you may have been putting off because of the price, this may be the time to do it. You folks are all good people. Even Bill V. 

scott@e-slotcar.com
800 258-7441
www.e-slotcar.com

flag pic.jpg
  • team burrito and Tim Neja like this
Scott Salzberg
PCH Parts Express

#2 Monk

Monk

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:23 PM

From Spain, "Monk" made the purchase yesterday, also for my friends; The old Subi and Taimy (exactly 50 years old yesterday).

We love brass and slot inventions USA. Even though there is no activity here (huera actividad).

• PCH Parts Express likes this
Albert de Andrés Mata

#3 gotboostedvr6

gotboostedvr6

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

You can't receive private messages.

I'd like my super sale price on:

1) Qty 4, New RF guides in black graphite
2) Qty 1, Mossetti MR-2007
3) Qty 1, Mossetti MR-2009
3) Qty 3, 7 thou New Renegade GTP body From RTR

Thanks,

Dave

Those who work for a living are being quickly overwhelmed by those who vote for a living.

Thomas Jefferson: "Paper is poverty. It is only the ghost of money, and not money itself."
-David Parrotta

#4 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:24 AM

He can now receive PMs.

Scott, you had six-year old PMs in your inbox. Please note that you have to delete PMs every now and then or your inbox fills up. I deleted the oldest 250 of your PMs, dating from 2011 to mid-2013 to make room.

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap

#5 elinsley

elinsley

On The Lead Lap

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:54 PM

I don't know why people are trying to PM them when it says to 'email or phone us.'

Email or phone us. We will work out a personal deal for you. It's too much work to reprice many items on the site. The sale goes till I say it's done. Figure Midnight Mon or Tuesday will be the end of the sale. All items will NOT be on sale. If you want to get something you may have been putting off because of the price, this may be the time to do it. You folks are all good people. Even Bill V.

Eric Linsley

Electric Dreams Online Shop