5 replies to this topic

#1 Bryan Warmack

Bryan Warmack

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

The last SCRRA race before this month's Summer Western Classic will be the usual monthly Flat track action at BPR.  F1 tech will begin at 10AM with lunch following the race and Can Am starting at about 2PM. As normal with the Flat track Can Am race before major events, Anglewinder Coupes also be allowed to run in Can Am. If we have enough Coupe entrants as we did before the Checkpoint we will simply run 2 separate races.  See you there!

Remember, the 2017 SCRRA Summer Western Classic, a 3 day event, is coming up later this month, July 21-23.  :)

• Tim Wood likes this

#2 JimF

JimF

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:28 PM

I was planning on making this one but my Subaru has developed a sudden and mysterious illness and so I might not. Should know tomorrow and of course....I have an anglewinder coupe so count on me for that if I make it.

Jim Fowler

#3 Tom Eatherly

Tom Eatherly

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:52 PM

See you racers on Sat. Hope ya make it down Jim.

And then, two weeks for the SWC.  Fun!

Tom Eatherly

#4 Bryan Warmack

Bryan Warmack

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:08 PM

In the BPR Flat track action today, F1 saw a super close race with Bill Vanderziel on top in 1st and Sam Rackham just coasting by Gary Donahoe when the power went for 2nd!  In Can Am Dale Yamashita stood atop the podium with Bryan Warmack 2nd and Mark MacVittie 3rd. We ran the Anglewinder Coupes in the same race and Gary Donahoe prevailed here with Jim Fowler 2nd and Mill Conroy 3rd.

Full report with pics up shortly...........

• Tim Neja, Mark Wampler, Jason Holmes and 1 other like this

#5 JimF

JimF

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

Made it back alive with the new engine in the Subie. Thanks to Bryan, Gary, Tom and Mill for all their concern and offers to help. Special thanks to Mark MacVittie for his chauffeur duties despite the fact that he got us lost twice in the retrieval mission for my Subie........ :shok:

Despite all the turmoil that the blown up Subie caused......it was a fun weekend. I won't make the classic but looking forward to one more trip this fall.

Thanks y'all.................

• Tim Neja and Jason Holmes like this
Jim Fowler

#6 Tom Eatherly

Tom Eatherly

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:08 PM

"lost twice". That just cracked me up!  But, Mark got you there. Glad you made it down and back home. We'll see ya when you get back. "lost twice", too much. :wacko2:

Tom Eatherly

Electric Dreams Online Shop