4 replies to this topic

#1 havlicek

havlicek

OCD Rewinder

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

Up for grabs are four vastly different motors, something for everyone, and they'll go up here for a few days before I eBay them.  **As always, 10% goes to SlotBlog, so you get to help the site and get you some H Power for el-cheapo.

IMG_2223.JPG

Upper left is one of my "budget builds", a Parma D motor with some minor tweaks and a fast & furious 38/27 H Power wind on a big diameter blank.  There's a lot of, I guess vintage style "go fast" here, for  not much dinero...........................$60

Upper right is a righteous Mabuchi 26D.  The can is drilled for D motor brackets and has a precision ball bearing.  A set of stout ceramic magnets and the typical end bell treatment (hoods soldered, post protector sleeves, .015" stainless steel springs wound by moi) round out the setup.  To go with all that vintage goodness, I wound-up a 44/28 that was dynamically balanced.  There's  a heapin' helpin' of tire-spinning goodness here........................................................................................$65

Lower left is a "Mab-Mur-Par-PS" monster motor.  I recently documented this one right here on good-ol' SlotBlog, so you can see the thread here:http://slotblog.net/...97-what-a-drag/.  This motor isn't just "fast for vintage", it's fast period, and anything from a thingie to a drag to a any road racer...inline or anglewinder is the aim here...................................$65

Lower right is a ceramic-equipped "Walnut" TM, with a 45/28 on a .350" stack in the chamber.  This one has my latest itty-bitty refinements, and the little guy will move with "alacrity" once it finds a home............................................................$65

Shipping is $5 within the US, international is $20, both by USPS 1st Class Mail.

• slotbaker likes this
John Havlicek

#2 havlicek

havlicek

OCD Rewinder

• Subscriber
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:01 PM

The blue 26D and the green 16D are sold.

John Havlicek

#3 Tex

Tex

Grand Champion Poster

• 8,836 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

Rats! LOL.
  • olescratch likes this
Richard L. Hofer

Remember, two wrongs don't make a right... but three lefts do! Only you're a block over and a block behind.

#4 John Gorski

John Gorski

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:05 AM

Four one of a kind Horsepower gems.  :good:
  • Mike Jr and havlicek like this
John Gorski, Jr.

Home of the Gorski Double-Micro Controller

#5 havlicek

havlicek

OCD Rewinder

• Subscriber
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

The two remaining motors (the Parma and the Walnut) are being taken down to go to eBay!

John Havlicek

Electric Dreams Online Shop