#1 JK Products

JK Products

Mid-Pack Racer

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:45 AM

Dear Raceways and Racers,

Mike Swiss identified a problem this morning with the commission module on our new website; thanks for your help, Mike. While the new website migration has gone fairly smoothly, this is a major bug.

Nine orders that should have earned raceways a commission did not get credited. All remaining orders are fine. (There were two orders from international customers that should not have earned a commission for a US raceway, but we will still credit those and leave the raceway with the “extra” commission.)

We will go through each of the effected orders and contact both the racer and the related raceway to notify them that their order was not handled properly and we will correct the commissions manually.

We will get it corrected just as soon as possible and will notify everyone once we have the problem fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

The integrity of JK Products® is of the utmost importance to me and I apologize for the problem.

Tim Homola

JK Products®

• tonyp, Tim Neja, Jason Holmes and 3 others like this
Tim Homola
JK Products

#2 Garry S

Garry S

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

I'm unable to register as a Club, page freezes on "Submit".

Garry Stoner

#3 JK Products

JK Products

Mid-Pack Racer

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:30 AM

We have corrected the nine commission errors and believe we have found the problem with the software so commissions should now be working automatically as designed. The new code is in place and working.

Please notify my immediately if anything looks wrong. We will be watching closely to make sure everything works right.

• Cheater, SlowBeas, Eddie Fleming and 1 other like this
Tim Homola
JK Products

Electric Dreams Online Shop