2 replies to this topic

#1 Bryan Warmack

Bryan Warmack

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

The 4th major SCRRA event of the year, The Boola Bash, is up next month at BPR and will be held the weekend of October 27-29. The schedule will be the same as last year with Retro Pro, the Nascar Enduro, F1 and Can Am filling out the weekend and all races will be on the King track. Retro Pro will be on Friday, October 27, with tech at about 6 PM.

On Saturday, October 28 The Nascar Enduro will begin the day with tech at 9 AM and F1 will start approximately one hour after the conclusion of the Enduro.

Sunday, October 29, will feature Can Am with tech at about 10 AM and any legal Hawk Retro motor is allowed this time. No hand out motors in Can Am at this event.

We'll start a sign up thread shortly for the Enduro Teams and Debby has already started a sign up sheet at the raceway. For the last 2 years we've had 9-10 teams and about 40 racers participating and we expect the same this year.  :good:  More to follow shortly!..........

• Tim Wilkins likes this

#2 Jim Lange

Jim Lange

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:27 PM

Looking forward to it. With that being said, I just want to confirm what I heard that it may now be a 4 man team instead of 3? If that is the case I will be joining HI TECH 1, and Craig Correia is joining HI TECH 2. 

#3 Bryan Warmack

Bryan Warmack

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:18 PM

Looking forward to it. With that being said, I just want to confirm what I heard that it may now be a 4 man team instead of 3? If that is the case I will be joining HI TECH 1, and Craig Correia is joining HI TECH 2. 

Jim,

For the 2 years the Enduro has been run the SCRRA's only rule about teams was basically a minimum of 3 drivers. Most teams ran with 4 or 5 but if a team wanted 6 drivers, the SCRRA didn't care. Have Fun!  We'll keep it the same way this year. :)

So right now we have 4 Teams.........HI TECH 1,   HI TECH 2,  Team Trujillo and Team Burro..........and counting!

We made one small change to the procedure and I'll explain in the sign up thread shortly........

Electric Dreams Online Shop