No replies to this topic

#1 Ken Bryan

Ken Bryan

Race Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:38 AM

As always, our races this year have been fun.  But attendance has been disappointing, and the September race was canceled for lack of interest.

Oct 21 is the only race of the year scheduled at my track.  Originally I planned that this race would be an enduro.  But that type of race requires at least 6-8 racers and plenty of organization and lead time, all of which are in short supply at the moment.

So I have decided that our last race of the year will be a normal retro race, with all 4 regular classes.  Please let me know if you can come.  At this point Bob Gugisburg and I are the only confirmed attendees, and I do not want Bob to spend a full day on the road from Montana if we don't have turnout.  I will cancel the race if we do not have at least 5 confirmed racers.

As a side note, this may be the next to last race on this track in this venue.  My wife and I plan to sell our house in the summer of 2018, and I will have no place for a track and don't want to put it in storage.  I will attempt to sell or trade it.  Failing this, it will be dismantled.

Depending on the timing, I will try to have a final race next year.  In the meantime, I hope to see you all on Oct 21.  Let me know.

Ken

Electric Dreams Online Shop