• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DAZ

DAZ

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:27 AM

This is an American Black Regal 90 foot slot car track. It has been in dry storage since I acquired it in 1988 and I am now losing the storage (property sold). 

I do not have an assembled picture of the track but I do have pictures of each of the track sections, although I'm not showing every one of them here. Rge unpictured sections are in the same condition as the ones posted here.

I would like $2,800 and would entertain a trade or best offer. 

Contact email Davidziu@msn.com or (509) 535-6766. Track is located in Spokane, WA. 

Have seven other tracks that I am getting ready to sell. I ran Stanley J's Raceway from 1989 to 2007 when I sold my other business and building. 

Thank you.

b.1.jpg

b.2.jpg

b.3.jpg

b.4.jpg

b.5.jpg

b.6.jpg

b.7.jpg

b.8.jpg

b.9.jpg

b.10.jpg

b.12.jpg

b.13.jpg

b.14.jpg

b.15.jpg

• Tex, B.C. and NSwanberg like this
David Ziuchkovski

#2 B.C.

B.C.

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:18 AM

Cool track. Used to be one in Eaton, CO, in the mid-'90s.

Brian C. Bays

#3 Jeff Bechtel

Jeff Bechtel

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:52 AM

Does this track have humps in the main straightaway? Looking at the pics it doesn't look like there are humps in the straight.

#4 DAZ

DAZ

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:57 AM

I do not know about the humps in the straights until I unpack and move it this week. I do have an American yellow of the same vintage that came from the St. Louis area club racing group. The fellow moved from there to Wisconson, then to Sandpoint, Idaho. He was moving again to Reno, NV, and did not want to move it 15 years ago. He had given me a set of mimeographed rules from the Gateway club series,  

The best story, about Spokane race tracks, was the American Emperior from Argonne Raceway, with the yellow sides that ended up in a dump in 1988. This was one that I believe no one (Ron Hershman) has ever accounted for (we have pictures!) that was/is a sad tale.

Rest of the story later along with a steering wheel Hillclimb, an American Orange with the seats and steering wheels.

David Ziuchkovski

#5 kustomfab1

kustomfab1

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

What other tracks do you have?

Chance Overholt

#6 Matt Sheldon

Matt Sheldon

Duffy's HMI Executive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:52 PM

I do not know about the humps in the straights until I unpack and move it this week. I do have an American yellow of the same vintage that came from the St. Louis area club racing group. The fellow moved from there to Wisconson, then to Sandpoint, Idaho. He was moving again to Reno, NV, and did not want to move it 15 years ago. He had given me a set of mimeographed rules from the Gateway club series,  

The best story, about Spokane race tracks, was the American Emperior from Argonne Raceway, with the yellow sides that ended up in a dump in 1988. This was one that I believe no one (Ron Hershman) has ever accounted for (we have pictures!) that was/is a sad tale.

Rest of the story later along with a steering wheel Hillclimb, an American Orange with the seats and steering wheels.

Interested in the Regal, Yellow and Orange

msheldon@mpilabs.com

262-844-3178

Matt Sheldon

Electric Dreams Online Shop