• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Hackett

Phil Hackett

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:16 PM

The internet is very interesting. You can find almost everything posted somewhere (except the DOE Atomic accident/archival site which disappeared about 9-11-2001... thanks, Bin Laden!) and YouTube has many channels that have videos of some pretty borderline/sketchy stuff.

Well, it looks like one of the larger YouTube stars has caught his.... family jewels... in the wringer.... I have been waiting for something like this to happen. It's almost soooo logical it would happen that if Vegas were taking bets I'd be there!

So, if you look into what happened here are some things to learn:

1) NEVER say to the police you have some unknown powder a "friend" gave you. In fact, you SAY NOTHING to the police..... 

2) know what that powder is before doing something stupid with it.... like detonating it...

3) Don't perform explosions in an urban neighborhood. Neighbors get tired of loud, sharp noises and tend to call the 5-0....

4) don't make explosions loud enough that the fire station a 1/4 mile away hears it 5 minutes before being called to your house to tend to your injuries.

5) don't be a citizen of another country playing around with things that go bang while in the USA. Ya know, there still a little sensitivity around the country about those kind of things...

The video below kind of explains what happened and the repercussions of this "episode". Some crude language alert for you sensitive types....

Click HERE to contact Sonic Products. The messenger feature on my Slotblog account has been disabled.

Posted Image

#2 Mattb

Mattb

Checkered Flag in Hand

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

Why do this when you can eat laundry detergent and dare your friends to do the same.

• mike1972chev likes this
Matt Bishop

Vintage Cox Slot Cars

#3 Steve Okeefe

Steve Okeefe

We're all mad here

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:23 PM

As Forrest's mom said: "Stupid is as stupid does".

I don't know anything about the "King of Random" (and at this point I'm pretty sure I don't want to know), but the guy who made this video ought to be named the "King of Ramble". :laugh2:

#4 Samiam

Samiam

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,630 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:14 PM

Why do this when you can eat laundry detergent and dare your friends to do the same.

Natural selection at work. If it doesn't kill them let's hope it at least renders them sterile. 

• Mike Patterson likes this
Sam Levitch

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters, and if you do not have integrity, nothing else matters."
     Robert Mueller, special counsel (2013)

Electric Dreams Online Shop