5 replies to this topic

#1 gotboostedvr6

gotboostedvr6

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:02 AM

Greg,

Would it be possible for me to reduce the number of posts that load per page? I prefer to view Slotblog on my cell using the desktop version. It takes forever to load each page.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. - Ronald Regan #40 (1911 - 2004)

David Parrotta

#2 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,135 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:16 AM

I think you should just get faster cell service or a faster phone! LOL...

Seriously, the number of threads and posts per page was increased from 25 to 50 some years back at a member's request but I think it does make more sense now in the age of 'cellphone as sole computer' to bring it back down to 25.

Let me see if I can find the settings... done!

David, please let me know if this change makes a difference for you.

But I have a question: Tapatalk seems to be the preferred celllphone app for viewing Slotblog. Heck, I even use it the few times I access via phone. Why do you choose not to use that app? Just curious...
  • MSwiss likes this

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap

#3 gotboostedvr6

gotboostedvr6

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:52 PM

Testing now.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. - Ronald Regan #40 (1911 - 2004)

David Parrotta

#4 gotboostedvr6

gotboostedvr6

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:56 PM

Much faster!
  • Cheater likes this

David Parrotta

#5 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,135 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:02 PM

Good to hear!

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap

#6 Benno - SAC

Benno - SAC

Beyond the Atlantic

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 03:20 AM

I used to use Tapatalk but don't like it no more. It trashes its own cache folder with millions of small files and therefore slows down the whole cellphone.

Schöne Grüße (Kind regards)

Benno Stolberg

www.SAC-Stolberg.de

Electric Dreams Online Shop