54 replies to this topic

#51 Jesse Gonzales

Jesse Gonzales

Mid-Pack Racer

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:34 PM

OK Mike I get it, yes being proud of being a straight shooter was a bit over the top. I guess I am having a hard time figuring out why you are so against my trying to get a few arms out there for p;people to race. I had no idea Stu bought stuff from Mura and did his own finishing, more power to him and you for building up a successful business. Not asking for a free ride just not through USRA right now, if Bill & Co. say no way I'll find some use for the stuff I've bought, maybe just giving away or boxing it. It's not like I have anyplace to race as I'm not into drag racing.

Take care and I hope we get a chance to lay this to rest soon.

Jess

#52 Jesse Gonzales

Jesse Gonzales

Mid-Pack Racer

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:01 PM

All, I've sent Mike an invitation to work things out offline and give me his advice and or suggestions to help me bring another armature choice to the table. I probably did come across as a whiner and for that I apologize, not my intent, just a huge hill to overcome. In any case you all should root for JH's fine work and willingness to share his experiences with all of the community.

Lets hope this can be worked out amicably.

Jesse Gonzales

• MSwiss, Half Fast, havlicek and 1 other like this

#53 Jesse Gonzales

Jesse Gonzales

Mid-Pack Racer

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:27 AM

As of this evening there will be no further posts on this thread by me regarding the back and forth Mr. Swiss and myself. I will just go on as planned and encouraged by many of you, thank you for your kind words and support . I will be sending some arms out to be tested then upon receiving feedback will furnish them to a well respected distributor for track orders after making any necessary changes suggested by the testers. Standard industry discounts will apply and no direct sales.

I will include ES arms in the lineup eventually.

Jess Gonzales

#54 gotboostedvr6

gotboostedvr6

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Jesse,

Verbal approval from industry guys is a waste of time and this hobby especially Boutique tagged arms.

All you really need is a retail source to sell your arms. A single race track that's willing to mail internationally. Supplying to a distributor right away will burn you out too quickly.

Your target audience should be ISRA racers at first. if you build arms guys will buy them
  • Samiam likes this
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. - Ronald Regan #40 (1911 - 2004)

David Parrotta

#55 gotboostedvr6

gotboostedvr6

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:31 AM

Tag your arms clearly Incuding your manufacturer name like Monty did so the whiners can't bitch.
  • boxerdog and Jesse Gonzales like this
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. - Ronald Regan #40 (1911 - 2004)

David Parrotta

Electric Dreams Online Shop