• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NHRacer

NHRacer

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:00 PM

Does anyone know where I could find NASCAR decals? Im looking for decals that are current for my project. All I can find are decals that are about 15 years old or older. Im returning to the hobby after a several year hiatus and could use some help.

I did stumble upon Pattos who has an extensive collection from old to present. Is anyone familiar with using them? I ask because it looks like the decals are almost like a wrap for a whole body. The sheets appear to include everything even what would be paint on the car. I hope I explained that well enough. I cant see how that would work unless you very carefully cut out everything you need.
Chris Lessard

#2 NHRacer

NHRacer

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:59 PM

Perhaps I shouldve looked more closely at Pattos site. The wrap decals are made to fit his bodies. Backgrounds can also be removed upon request when ordering.
Chris Lessard

#3 Pablo

Pablo

Builder

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,573 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:09 PM

I can vouch for Pattos as being a reputable business, as I have ordered there many times and always been a happy customer.

There are so many "Stock Car" and "NASCAR" decals, it's impossible for anyone to know exactly what you are looking for.

If you can be more specific, it will be much easier for Slotblog people to help you :)

• smokie likes this
Paul Wolcott

#4 Samiam

Samiam

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:21 PM

Due to licensing, slot car decals have always been slim pickins. Getting current NASCAR liveries will be tough.

Maybe someone here can make some "pirate" decals.   

Sam Levitch

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters, and if you do not have integrity, nothing else matters."
     Robert Mueller, special counsel (2013)

#5 Racer36

Racer36

Race Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:33 AM

I have used Pattos for Nascar decals for some time. Bruce is great to work with and the product gets here in reasonable time. You may find that his 1/24 decals are a bit large for what you are doing. If that is a concern he can do them in smaller sizes to suit. I had some done in 1/28 and they fit much better on a Parma COT body I was doing. 

Dennis Dominey

Lifelong half-assed slot racer

Electric Dreams Online Shop