• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JimF

JimF

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:10 PM

Schedule for our race on Sunday at FTH = Can Am (Purple Angel) @ Noon, Followed by Stock car on purple angel. Then we'll switch to the yellow dragon flat track for F-1. I'm planning to be there all day Saturday foe setup etc but circumstances (see below) may make that iffy.

No time in the last month at all for building and testing but got a track report today from Randy Keil. He thinks that both tracks are pretty good as they are. Dwight may spray both tomorrow if needed.

Circumstances...............Here's a new pic of my car................ :shok:

20180316_134245.jpg

Our next two races will be:

April 15 - Motown. Can Am, Pro Coupe on the 'Climb. F-1 on the Korkscrew.

May 20 - Fast Track Hobbies. Can Am, Pro Coupe on the Angel, F-1 on the Dragon.

After that, it will depend upon my work load this summer as to whether I try to expand back out to the other tracks or keep a two track rotation for this year. (We are opening more new stores so I suspect the latter). If we stay in place with two tracks, we will start "switchup races" in June and for sure will get in some Can Am and Stock Car races on the flat tracks.

Jim Fowler

#2 Tom Eatherly

Tom Eatherly

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:51 PM

Jim, what car!? Man, that'll take some digging. At least you know how to handle that. Down here, two houses turn on the sprinklers, and it's "STORM WATCH 2018!" 

Tom Eatherly

#3 JimF

JimF

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:40 AM

Got the car out without too much drama yesterday afternoon. Got about 6" overnight and still snowing but lightly so I should be able to get over the summit and down to Sacto today. Probably a longish drive though. See ya'll there.

Jim Fowler

Electric Dreams Online Shop