1 reply to this topic

#1 Phil Hackett

Phil Hackett

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:02 PM

From the YouTube comment section....

A mechanical engineer arrives at the "Pearly Gates" and presents to St. Peter with his name and proffesion. 

"Sorry, says St. Peter, you are going to the other place." So off to Hades he goes and discusses life in general with Hades himself (the Devil).

After a few months, the water is flowing, toilets fixed, electricity back on, bars and breweries back up and running. Poles for the pole dancers and distilleries back at peak production, traffic lights in sequence, trains running and all on time! All manner of improvements are completed, under budget and before quoted time!

A few months after, both the upstairs and downstairs chaps decide on a chat as a part of their quarterly reconciliation enforced upon them by the Q Continuum.

Upstairs asks, "How's everything?"

Downstairs responds with, "Everything is excellent, superlative in fact, trains, planes, automobiles, bars, and infrastructure are perfect. Running like a top, thanks to the mechanical engineer you sent us."

Upstairs, "Engineer, what engineer? (reviews files) Oh no, that was a mistake, we want him back!" 

Downstairs: "Sorry, old chap, deals off, we won't release him." Upstairs: "If you don't return him, to me forthwith, I will sue you!"

Downstairs: "Where are you going to get a lawyer?"

• Cheater, JimF, airhead and 4 others like this
Click HERE to contact Sonic Products. The messenger feature on my Slotblog account has been disabled.

Posted Image

#2 Dave Crevie

Dave Crevie

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:12 PM

It seems that you can get nearly anything as an option on the new vehicles these days. A few of my friends and I have

often joked among ourselves that about the only thing you can't get are sex toys powered from the power port.

The other day we watched the in-car video taken of the "driver" of the autonomous Uber car that recently struck and killed a pedestrian. After viewing it several times, it appeared to us that the driver was distracted while "getting busy" and wasn't paying attention to where the car was going.

So now I know why those items are not included in the options list.

Electric Dreams Online Shop