2 replies to this topic

#1 victorylap

victorylap

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 07:35 PM

Up for sale is my 1/32 figure-8 slot car track

It is currently set up in a 90" x 209" configuration though you can extend the length on either side by 8 feet (16 total race track length) with the two additional track pieces I have. Six lanes with 3.5" lane spacing. Best for 1/32 cars.    

I purchased the track about five years ago from well-known track builder Bob Scott in AZ. I have enjoyed the track but life has changed and its time to pass it on to someone else to enjoy. The track is in good shape and comes with all the cars (some with new Tuna tires), controllers, and power supply. Everything is Professor Motor. It includes a TrackMate timing system with serial interface. I am also including a freshly-rebuilt timing computer with LCD display.    

Overall the track is in very good shape. Legs are fully adjustable and everything is numbered. Braid could use cleaned/replaced in some spots but it does still work well as a hobby track. It is a fun track to race and does offer a fair degree of driver challenge. Please keep in mind that this track is not new and may require some rehabbing for your purposes. 

I am willing to help with the tracks relocation within reason. 

$1,500 OBO to a good home. I would also consider trading for a nice four-lane routed 1/64 HO track as well.  

Attached Images

• IMAG0359.jpg
  • 20170604_180343a.jpg
  • 20170604_180326b.jpg
  • 20170604_180336a.jpg

• Tim Neja and C. J. Bupgoo like this
Alex Bokody

#2 frisco44077

frisco44077

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 09:35 PM

Is this track still available?

Frank Fioritto

#3 Randy Carr

Randy Carr

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 11:33 PM

i know this is an old add but do you still have the track and is it for sale?

Electric Dreams Online Shop