Photo

Track for Sale: Four-lane routed track in Montana - SOLD!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ken Bryan

Ken Bryan

Race Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

The track shown below is in Missoula, MT. Several members of our Spokane Retro club helped me build it in 2016-17. It was designed to be a modular track. As installed, it is 8' by 16', but each of the sections has connectors and can be expanded in any direction. My original intent was to add more straights and make it either 20' or 24' long.

The surface is MDF, mounted to 4'x8' or smaller sections of plywood. We transported the entire track to Montana in a U-Haul trailer and re-assembled it there in a day.

I paid for the construction. The original plan was to host Northwest Retro club races regularly on the track. If and when it was no longer wanted in Montana, my idea was to move it back to Spokane to our (planned for) downsized house.

But since the track was built, my plans have changed. My house is for sale, and we are moving into a truck and 5th wheel trailer. We will be traveling for several years. So the track has become an orphan.

It is for sale for best offer. Needs to be moved because the space is needed in the auto repair shop where it is currently housed.

PM me if interested.

Ken Bryan

MT Slot Track.jpg
  • Cheater, S.O. Watt, Tex and 1 other like this

#2 Ben Morrow

Ben Morrow

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:03 PM

Nice track!! :) Good luck selling and hope it finds a good home! :good:

• PCH Parts Express likes this

#3 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

Grand Champion Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,722 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:31 PM

I wish it was next year--I'm moving and building a new shop--but not till next spring.

Good luck with your sale!

She's real fine, my 409!!!

Electric Dreams Online Shop