• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dawn

Dawn

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:26 PM

After sixteen years of operating Rapid Raceways, it’s time to move on. There are items on my bucket list I cannot accomplish while running a retail operation and other responsibilities are taking more of my time. Having one day a week off is rather limiting…

So, Rapid Raceways is for sale. I would very much like to sell it as a turn-key business but if that turns out not to be possible, it will eventually be sold piecewise. Please know the sale is not being driven because the business is unprofitable, as it is.

Two tracks, a 145’ Grandstand (Hillclimb) and an 88’ Whip (which is kind of an opened Paperclip). Both tracks were rebraided 1-1/2 years ago, both have the excellent LapMaster race control program, and are in very good shape. Forty-foot sales counter with POS sales system, 40’ pit table, five 8’ and two 6’ foot pit tables, four showcases, two refrigerators, four game machines with half the income coming to the raceway. Nearly six figures of parts inventory displayed on four large pegboard units. Racing pictures and other decorations. Store is 2,500 square feet in area. 

For a number of years, the facility has operated under a one-year lease, with a mandated one percent annual increase restriction. Currently, we are operating under a month-to-month lease.

There is an active and enthusiastic clientele patronizing the raceway. Location is in the front of the building in the Plainville, CT, industrial center with several traffic-generating businesses alongside. Address is 161 Woodford Venue, unit 55. Go to Google maps to take a virtual tour.

For additional info, call Dawn at (860) 793-1888 or (860) 209-8006. All reasonable offers will be considered.
Dawn Raducha
Rapid Raceways

#2 Zippity

Zippity

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,679 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:33 PM

Good luck for the sale and the future. :)

Ron Thornton

Electric Dreams Online Shop