• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tlbrace

tlbrace

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

Interstate Home Slot Racers (IHSR) has set dates for the 2018/2019 season, as well as the car classifications. For some reason can't copy/paste to here, so check out IHSR's site at interstatehomeslotracingclub.yuku.com for car classes and schedule.

As a general rule, because racers come from all over the mid-atlantic, we will race every couple of weeks or so, on Saturdays. Race day starts with host opening his track at 8 or 9 am for practice and bench racing. Racing generally starts at 10 am or so. We run two of the four classes before lunch. After a pizza lunch we run the last two classes, with most folks on the road home by 3 pm or so.

Based on interest and at owner's discretion, there may be an IROC race or reserve class for those who've not had enough racing that day.

Don't have class legal cars? No worries, come to an event, we'll put a controller in your hand, and lend a legal car to put on the track, and you'll be in business. You'll not find a greater bunch of guys with whom to race. IHSR has been continuously active since 1995.

NOTE: when you see the schedule, it's likely a few more dates will be added in 2019. In fact if you're in the Mid-Atlantic area, have a 3+ lane track with a reliable race management system, and would like to host an IHSR event, reach out to me at tlbrace2008@yahoo.com

IHSR.png

Todd Brace

#2 airhead

airhead

Race Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:38 PM

I have  a 4 lane track that fits the bill, in central Alabama, next time you pass by on your way to FL. stop by and we will set up a race, Look under Dungeon Raceway.

Attached Images

• IMG_3240.JPG
  • IMG_3236.JPG

• Pete L. likes this
Billy Watson

#3 Ecurie Martini

Ecurie Martini

Ecurie Martini

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 11:27 AM

Great looking track - wish it were closer!

EM

Alan Schwartz

#4 Bill from NH

Bill from NH

Age scrubs away speed!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:06 PM

Pablo (MS) & the Alabama gang race on this track monthly & have done so for several years. I don't know if anything is scheduled between these monthly weekend races or not. But a PM to Billy Watson will get you a quick answer.

Bill Fernald

I intend to live forever!  So far, so good.  :laugh2:  :laugh2: 

Electric Dreams Online Shop