• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 chaparrAL

chaparrAL

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 10:27 AM

Well I am not leaving AZ till Monday after Easter. 

Still to cold there!

Dave , at the Nats we will be able to plan some 50 year HOPRA celebrations. 

Good luck to the racers!

Al Thurman
"Everything you love, everything meaningful with depth and history, all passionate authentic experiences will be appropriated, mishandled, watered down, cheapened, repackaged, marketed, and sold to people you hate." Von Dutch [Kenneth R. Howard] 1929-1992
."If there is, in fact, a Heaven and a Hell, all we know for sure is that Hell will be a viciously overcrowded version of Pheonix." Dr Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005
"Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?" - Jack Kerouac 1927-1969
"Hold my stones". Keith Stone
My link

#27 akahollywood

akahollywood

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:57 AM

IN HOPRA Series Race #8 - Season Finale!

It was a beautiful Spring day for the final race of the IN HOPRA Series 2018-19 season, which probably contributed to a slightly smaller turnout at Merrell's Jordan Raceway. What had promised to be a showdown between Tmac and Rich for the season championship did not materialize because Rich was unable to attend due to commitments on the home front. While this pretty much guaranteed Tmac to repeat at the series champion, it did open the door for others to improve their finish position for the season. At the end of the day, Tmac continued his dominance on this track with another win that capped a great championship season for him with a total of four wins. Congratulations! 

Huge thanks to Merrell for having his Jordan Raceway in top form with new power supply, nicely prepared track surface and great food, drinks and snacks for everyone. Unfortunately, the IROC race with BSRT G3R Daytona Coupes had to be cancelled due to the fact that somebody (yes, it was me) left them on the work bench at home. 

Here are the results:
IN HOPRA Series 4-13-19 SS Mains Results-page-001.jpg
IMG_3510.jpg
IN HOPRA Series 4-13-19 SS Heats Results-page-001.jpg

And the Season Point Standings:
2018-2019 IN HOPRA Point Standings FINAL-page-001.jpg

Thanks to everyone who joined the racing fun over the course of the season and to Tmac, Curt, Phil and Merrell for hosting races! 

Race on!!! 

Dave Lehr

Electric Dreams Online Shop