• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Sawdust Man

The Sawdust Man

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:34 AM

Found these on Facebook. Thought I'd share them with you guys.Shinoda Rules #1.jpg Shinoda Rules #2.jpg Shinoda Tracks.jpg Shinoda Concourse.jpg

• Jencar17 and Gene/ZR1 like this
Robert Manzitti

#2 olescratch

olescratch

olescratch

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:45 PM

Is this event still on?  Where do we find the particulars, ie. hours of operation for the track etc. 

John Stewart

#3 Gene/ZR1

Gene/ZR1

Race Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 09:01 PM

Most current talk;  good luck

l plan to arrive around 1:00

I think, but not sure Period Correct and Unlimited will start around 3:00.  I have not seen a Time Agenda posted.

regards gene 

Rich Attee

The Shinoda reunion / MRRA race info
Where: Downriver Speedway 3918 Dix Hwy Lincoln park Mi.48186
Date: Saturday December 1st
Time 8am- till 9pm

We will open Saturday at 8am and tech for MRRA racing (RETRO rules) will be at 9:30 for Can-Am and F1, followed buy qualifying for Can-Am and F1. Then on to Can-Am racing and F1 racing on the King .

Next up will be Tech for Shinoda period correct followed buy racing on the Grandstand, Followed buy Unlimited tech and racing on the King (Shinoda bodys on a Can-Am or anglewinder) See rules for weight/motor/gear/clearance restrictions.

Open Friday November 30th at 1pm for practice with a 10.00 pit fee for the day (please pay before you hit the track)
Racing fee's will be 15.00 for the 1st race and 10.00 each for any of the next race's you wish to enter.

This will be a fun day of racing and there will be a bunch of folks with vintage stuff to see (and buy) hopefully I have answered most of you questions but if not send me (Rich Attee) a message! Hope to see you there I do have a event page... 2018 Shinoda Reunion/MRRA retro race, please sign up!

• garyvmachines likes this
Eldon Adams AKA Gene/ZR1
ZR1 Corvette owner
Hand-carved balsa bodies, resin body plugs, silicone molds, vacuum bodies
Genes_World@ymail.com

Electric Dreams Online Shop