• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JimF

JimF

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:24 PM

The FTH crew has been busy with other projects and the Purple Angel will not be ready our race on the 17th. Therefore we will switch back to the Kingleman for Can Am and Pro Coupe. First race of the day on the Kingleman will be Can Am followed by Pro Coupe. F-1 on the Yellow Dragon will be race #3.

As I mentioned in the other thread, this Vertigo thing is keeping me pretty knocked out. I have no idea how I'll be doing in a week but I don't expect to race. I hope to be able to get there for admin duties etc. If I remain seated, I think I'll be OK. Standing, moving around and driving a race would probably exacerbate the condition. If I just can't make it, Randy and Richard will organize.

• Tim Neja and boxerdog like this
Jim Fowler

#2 Richard Matthews

Richard Matthews

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:16 AM

Wear Green and bring your "Blarney Stone" 

• boxerdog likes this

#3 Richard Matthews

Richard Matthews

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:45 PM

Quick update, the Kingleman was cleaned today eliminating the dust buildup from building the Party Room. Thanks to Randy and Pops , also all the turns were inspected and braids rolled. Those coming from MoTown add .010" guide guide spacer from jumpstreet because the braid is deeper than the Angel. When I practice before MoTown I use the Kingleman and  9/28 seems to work well on Can Am. Pro Coupe will be a new experience . The Dragon was recently cleaned after repairs on the donut. Grip was good for Sat night racing last weekend, dounut is smoother and faster. Will get some test laps in Friday night and try to follow up. 

• JimF and boxerdog like this

Electric Dreams Online Shop