• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Difalco

Jim Difalco

Mid-Pack Racer

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:35 PM

It is with a little bit of sadness that I announce we will no longer be selling our electronic conversion modules for road or drag racing. It was important for me to sell something affordable for racers who did not have the budget to buy a new controller or who just wanted to do the work themselves.

The lack of any new Parma turbo controllers made this decision inevitable. As my controller design has advanced it has also made incorporating new features, while still trying to keep the installation relatively simple and inexpensive, impossible.

This announcement only applies to my conversion modules! Complete controllers and parts are still being made!

Like all my products I will continue to be around for any product support you need in the future.

• race301, Pete L., Steve Roope and 1 other like this

Jim Difalco
Difalco Design
3075 NE Loquat Lane
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
(772) 334-1987
askjim@difalcoonline.com

#2 Bill from NH

Bill from NH

Age scrubs away speed!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:04 PM

No motors, no gears, now no controllers. What's left that Parma sells? Bodies and paint?

Bill Fernald

:) Insect jokes bug me! :)

#3 Cheater

Cheater

Headmaster of the asylum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:09 PM

Guys,

I called Jim after he made this post and asked him to clarify his comments. He said he would.

But in the interim, I'm going say that the only products being discontinued are the Difalco conversion modules for Parma Turbo controllers, which are no longer in production.

Jim will continue to supply the line of complete Difalco controllers he manufacturers.

• Pete L. likes this

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap

Electric Dreams Online Shop