• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 j patrick

j patrick

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 10:12 AM

OK, now I'm hooked. We have a nice local club but need more tracks too keep things going. I have the room but need a link to track building supplies like plastic for the track and power rails.

Joe Patrick

#2 Metalflake King

Metalflake King

On The Lead Lap

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 01:14 PM

Google search Viper Scale Racing and contact Dan.  You can find them on Facebook too.  He has a great website with pictures and makes tracks that are priced right and excellent to run on from small 2'x4' layouts up to whatever you want.  I bought one and assembled it myself.  One of the best investments I made in the hobby.

Max Mohring

#3 j patrick

j patrick

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 02:10 PM

Google search Viper Scale Racing and contact Dan.  You can find them on Facebook too.  He has a great website with pictures and makes tracks that are priced right and excellent to run on from small 2'x4' layouts up to whatever you want.  I bought one and assembled it myself.  One of the best investments I made in the hobby.

iv'e been looking there, guys here want 6 lanes and when you turn the price into canadian funds ...yikes. i did find a source for the plastic and viper has the power rails so on i go

Joe Patrick

Electric Dreams Online Shop