1 reply to this topic

#1 Tom Thumb Hobbies

Tom Thumb Hobbies

Posting Leader

• IRRA National Director
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:49 PM

Cindy had wanted to post her thanks for the two benefit races that have been held as well as the upcoming benefit race at Modelville Hobby on March 14. Unfortunately she is back in the hospital with more serious infections. Ugh. Instead of waiting until she starts feeling better to thank all of you she asked me to do so so you didn't start to think we are ungrateful. In fact we both couldn't be more grateful.

We have both been absolutely stunned by the amount of love and support shown by all of you in the slot car community. Your giving and effort are over the top. You are all truly top shelf people.

There is no possible way to thank all of you without leaving someone out. Please accept our apologies and know that just because we don't mention you by name we are still very appreciative. Actually just saying "Thanks" doesn't seem adequate. But we have no other words... So here goes.

Kit and Cap Henry for hosting and organizing their "Benefit" race. Dan Ebert for allowing the P/O event to become the benefit race and organizing the T-shirt production and sales. Mark Kitto for hosting the most recent event and Bill Fulmer who is obviously a master organizer. Chicagoland Raceway, Noose, Tonyp, DennyK, Marc P, O/S, Josh Crutchfield, Jersey John, Andrew Ford, CHR, Rick Bennardo, Matt and Sharon Bruce, Matt Sheldon, RTR, Boogie, Steve Koepp/Parma, Brian Russo, Eric L, Lateral-G... I know I forgot several.

Of course a huge thanks to all the racers who attended as well as all who bought raffle tickets or were "lap sponsors." Every time I could I would show her the pictures posted of the races. It always brought a tear to her eyes and she would say, "There's my boys."

I'm going to post this on Facebook as well. If you know anyone who contributed but doesn't frequent either spot please extend our thanks to them. Of course we wish to thank Modelville Hobby for their upcoming benefit race as well. Please keep praying for her quick recovery.

As I said thanks doesn't seem like enough but...

THANK YOU ALL!

• Cheater, Pappy, MG Brown and 16 others like this

Mike McMasters
TTlogo300.jpg

Former home of the ORIGINAL American blue King

#2 Dennis Krivacek

Dennis Krivacek

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:24 PM

Very nice, Mike. Continued prayers to Cindy and the entire McMaster family!

• Cheater, Steve Deiters, Tom Thumb Hobbies and 2 others like this

Electric Dreams Online Shop