1 reply to this topic

#1 Bryan Warmack

Bryan Warmack

Posting Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 10:11 PM

In light of all the recent coronavirus closures and thinking that it's better to be safe than sorry, the SCRRA has decided today to cancel the upcoming King track race on the 28th of this month.  We spoke with many of the racers and pretty much everyone is on the same page with this.

As far as future races at BPR are concerned we'll just see what happens and take things week by week and see what next month brings.

Again, all things considered, we feel it's best to err on the side of caution and hopefully this mess will blow over quickly.  Personally, I'm hoping that all the drastic measures we've taken to basically close the country down will prove to be effective and in 5 weeks we'll be talking about running the Zimmerman!  :)

• Mike K, Tex, tonyp and 8 others like this

#2 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

Grand Champion Poster

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:41 PM

Thanks for letting us know Bryan--it's unprecedented times--- I sell Toilet Paper as some of you know--and it's RIDICULOUS that people are hoarding this now!!!  Incredibly dumb-- the commercial side of the business has gone nuts with 500% increase in volume--for schools, hotels, and restaurants!! ANd they are all CLOSING!!  Simply amazing--everyone stay safe and hopefully this virus will die out with all these precautions!! 

• eshorer likes this
She's real fine, my 409!!!

Electric Dreams Online Shop